Next Vs Dio = CAP vs RED SKULL!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wwII uniforms would be sweet but then I'd want them both but i'd take the excl. in that case. maybe a light up cig. for skull...ahhh, killing the captain and smoking a cig.

it does look like the skull arm is on a chain part of a fence so maybe there is a crane. :)

Well, in a earlier post I said that Cap vs Red Skull would be my next choice.
Glad they listened :D .

Oh, and to Sideshow: please don't make a 50 piece version with Cap vs Gray Skull :D :D :D ...

when does this go on order??? after much begging today i have convinced **jedi mind trick** and my girlfriend is going to get this for me as a christmas present!!!! now bring on the WWII exclusive verision!!!!:chew :chew

Interchangeable arms for Cap (separate it that the gloves) would work for the old school shield switch.

That would be a cool exclusive as the sharp edged shield puts a more vicious and dangerous twist on the scene.

judging by the pic ...I think it looks like red skull is stumbling back on steps, clutching onto the railings & the capt. is about to smash the gun out his hand

It looks pretty good so far. The Sideshow Marvel VS series is top-notch in my opinion. The 4 pieces so far all are great.

IMO..The Marvel V.S. serie is now Sideshow s' most artistic and creative line ..All of the Ex. have become really valuable....In years from now those first pieces will be considered Ultra rare and valuable specially the Exclusives ones....Time to invest guys...or simply enjoy !!!!!

Shai Hulud said:
IMO..The Marvel V.S. serie is now Sideshow s' most artistic and creative line ..All of the Ex. have become really valuable....In years from now those first pieces will be considered Ultra rare and valuable specially the Exclusives ones....Time to invest guys...or simply enjoy !!!!!
enjoy.....oh yeh

This looks really cool, from what we can see. But this is an easy pass for me. Just no interest in CA.

Shai Hulud said:

totally agree..think that those that didn't get them at the start (especially the Hulk VS Spidey EX and the X-Men VS Sentinel EX piece) are going to be kick themselves in the future...look at X-Men VS Sentinel EX $$ right that sold for $700!!! (https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6638285972) a sound investment and AWESOME work of art....even without the light up feature, it is simply amazing....this is the best line that sideshow has I think...and will be timeless

Last edited:
I bought the other Vs. Items for Fun! Only to see if i like them! Now i started to read Marvel Stuff again (Looking4PlanetHulk) and really like the style of the items!

Go Sideshow! :chew

Back