Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UGH, totally going to want the PF. I'll probably end up getting it. :lol :gah:

IMG_0138.JPG

Whatever happened to the special Stan Lee autographed item that SS initially intended to give away with this piece?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was interested in this when it came out but I chickened out because of the paint issues......Is that still an issue on these?

I was interested in this when it came out but I chickened out because of the paint issues......Is that still an issue on these?

Mine were great. :rock

I think it's going to be with any piece, but it wasn't a wide-spread issue, to my knowledge.

I think I'll wait till this next run starts to ship and see what people are saying.
I have black Symbiote and they used a silk material for wrapping, not paper. Maybe they made that change for these next ones...Here's hoping.:pray:

Where there still issues with the paint when they switched to silk?(over 600 pages on here ..too lazy to look:lol )

Hands down best Spiderman 1/4 scale IMO. An incredibly dynamic pose, excellent sculpt with detailed shading. Great presence in person.

Back