Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new pf is my first spiderman. Loooove it. Been scouting the others for quite some time. Granted i didnt own them. But the new pf is truly amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these really not shipping out for a while? has anyone ordered very recently?

Wow the EX prices on this have really spiked. Maybe it's because of the upcoming movie.

For anyone that has the regular, is the head already attached?

I think the heads are interchangeable so no. Even though it doesn't have the EX head, it's still constructed the same way, and all the pieces come separated in the packaging.

I find it bizarre that I've had this guy on my shelf for a year+ while there's new orders still not being shipped out until August. Seems like a really weird pre-order / sold out / order rollercoaster on this one.

I think the heads are interchangeable so no. Even though it doesn't have the EX head, it's still constructed the same way, and all the pieces come separated in the packaging.

I just check i post my first instagram pic of this spidey in June 30 2016. And that was after seeing a bunch of unboxing in april / may. Jeez lol

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking of getting this along with the new Venom. I like the way these look compared to my comiquettes. Still debating on whether Carnage is necessary for me.

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking of getting this along with the new Venom. I like the way these look compared to my comiquettes. Still debating on whether Carnage is necessary for me.

Yeah I got the regular and it came with the head detached :duff

And I'm in the minority but I love everything about the Venom PF.

If you got the comiquette of Carnage already... that's hard man... With how collect things, I like have the whole line finished show I would get the PF.

The comiquette is really nice tho, I probably wouldn't get the PF if I had it.

Yeah I got the regular and it came with the head detached :duff

And I'm in the minority but I love everything about the Venom PF.

If you got the comiquette of Carnage already... that's hard man... With how collect things, I like have the whole line finished show I would get the PF.

The comiquette is really nice tho, I probably wouldn't get the PF if I had it.

I do have the original trio but I like the Carnage PF more than the comiquette! While I really liked the comiquette, once the PF was revealed I felt like the comiquette was too bulky in appearance. The Carnage PF looks more like the Carnage I'm familiar with.

Oh, apologies, I didn't know it came attached already... thought Sideshow would ship it out separated like the EX, except no EX head in the compartment where it would've been in the styrofoam packaging.

I do have the original trio but I like the Carnage PF more than the comiquette! While I really liked the comiquette, once the PF was revealed I felt like the comiquette was too bulky in appearance. The Carnage PF looks more like the Carnage I'm familiar with.
I do have to agree the COM is a little to bulky imo... it's completely up to you tho man :lol
Oh, apologies, I didn't know it came attached already... thought Sideshow would ship it out separated like the EX, except no EX head in the compartment where it would've been in the styrofoam packaging.

No no it was detached man, you're good :lol

Back