Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Built a nice home for mine. Almost finished with the unit.
0ac84086a71928e42098ac7ee28ea5af.jpg
0c983cc5a2eabb5afe81012882f67b90.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

not to mention this thing is still only $470 for a 1/4 scale full sculpt PF??!!?? so in addition to being awesome, in today's market this is a steal in terms of price!

not to mention this thing is still only $470 for a 1/4 scale full sculpt PF??!!?? so in addition to being awesome, in today's market this is a steal in terms of price!

Sometimes i forget how awesome this price point is for such a piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, prices have really shot up since this thing was first made available for PO! I remember thinking at the time how crazy I was for buying such an expensive collectible! It's kind of sad that it seems like a steal now!

I'm hoping there are no paint issues (I know that plagued some of the early statues). Got charged today - can't wait.

I'm hoping there are no paint issues (I know that plagued some of the early statues). Got charged today - can't wait.

They switched to the cloth/satin wrapping from their plastic wrapping on Some of the last pieces so hopefully they did the same again.

Perhaps I missed it in the 6k+ comments, but am I the only one that doesn't like the base on Spidey? Can't stand that fake explosion turd looking thing.

Perhaps I missed it in the 6k+ comments, but am I the only one that doesn't like the base on Spidey? Can't stand that fake explosion turd looking thing.

Quite a few people have said they didn't like it. However having had Goblin and Black suit Spidey I think it looks a lot better in person.

Back