Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered this! Woo hoo. And I almost paid $800 on eBay just 2 weeks ago (glad I lost the auction).

I believe it's still 5000.

yes. it is 5000... as long as you will get a piece that number (5000 or less)/5000. It that means if they product 10 of 4999/5000, 10 of 299/5000, etc... is this still stand as 5000 edition. :D

yes. it is 5000... as long as you will get a piece that number (5000 or less)/5000. It that means if they product 10 of 4999/5000, 10 of 299/5000, etc... is this still stand as 5000 edition. :D

If that happens then the answer is no ...that wouldn't be a 5000 edition statue anymore. But I don't think SSC does that. I don't think they'll risk it ...because if they ever get caught doing that, then customer confidence will be jeopardized.

If that happens then the answer is no ...that wouldn't be a 5000 edition statue anymore. But I don't think SSC does that. I don't think they'll risk it ...because if they ever get caught doing that, then customer confidence will be jeopardized.

what happens to the piece(the base for instance) which they asked customer to destroy? and if it did not get destroyed, would it creates a double? or once it marked as destroyed, this number is no longer exist, and this number won't get reuse?

9962bd3ecf209b5ab23f92491bdedb78.jpg

Thinking of getting rid of my old Comiquette version of Spider-man for this new version. Saw it in person, and I just love the pose. You guys think it's worth it?

yea i have both
the comiquette version signed by stan lee
but i really prefer the new one in every way

Thinking of getting rid of my old Comiquette version of Spider-man for this new version. Saw it in person, and I just love the pose. You guys think it's worth it?

The pose on the new one is killer, it literally looks like he's swinging out of the comics. and the shading on the paint is amazing, you have to see it up front to fully appreciate all the small details. love mine!

I have the OG COM and passed on the NEW PF. I guess you know my thoughts on the topic.

I have both and you just can't compare the 2 they're both amazing in they're own ways but if I could only have one it would be the comiquette without even thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back