Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AUGH! Just got the Email that my Gamora WL was converting, -immediately- followed by the Email about Spidey Reg converting. Oy. Decisions, decisions...

AUGH! Just got the Email that my Gamora WL was converting, -immediately- followed by the Email about Spidey Reg converting. Oy. Decisions, decisions...

Spidey is a no brainier IMO. I've been after him for months and months. If you want Gamora you can ask them to request a payment plan. They say it's not allowed for WL items but if you ask they will do it. But you could find her in a few months at retail most likely.

Spidey is a no brainier IMO. I've been after him for months and months. If you want Gamora you can ask them to request a payment plan. They say it's not allowed for WL items but if you ask they will do it. But you could find her in a few months at retail most likely.

You think? I was afraid with Gamora's EX being only 500 she'd get crazy expensive when the movie hits. Hmm.

Agreed. Spidey > Gamora.

This is a great looking statue...Except for the neck seam. Why are so many great statues ruined by seams because they insist on offering a lame switch out head?

This is a great looking statue...Except for the neck seam. Why are so many great statues ruined by seams because they insist on offering a lame switch out head?

Its not the lame switch out head its the lack of engineering/design that makes it fail.

Its not the lame switch out head its the lack of engineering/design that makes it fail.

The only problem I have with the switch out head is that he's squinting on the wrong side for an aiming pose. Drives me nuts. That and the fact that they could've done something more interesting like one of the many different eye shapes he's had over the years.

For those who are still intrested. Its back up for po. Reg edition. Est arrival aug-sep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's still $470... What an amazing deal for the best Spiderman sculpt on the market IMO

Yah, maybe.

I don't plan on getting another Spider-Man anytime soon as the SS pf for me fills the bill. Interested to see what P1 does even though I wasn't overly impressed with Venom.

Same boat here. Price, quality and dynamic pose i cant be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back