Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard from SS either. The body had blue spots all over it from them wrapping while it was still wet. My last few orders had issues too. I was hoping my very last order with SS would be clean, but go figure that this would happen.

I heard back again today (for the third time) and it doesn't sound like they're too interested in exchanges or offering replacement parts. I have the same spots and two heads that don't fit. Hope I'm wrong but it feels like they're at the point where they'd welcome returns because they have waitlisters, rather than listen to our completely justifiable complaints.

I collect 1:6 scale.

I do not need this. I do not need this. I collect 1:6 scale. I. Do. Not. Need. This.

Ordered.
3262509-photo-20182.jpg

Woah! Congrats Craig!

The main reasons I bit the bullet:

1) It looks amazing. Just perfectly executed in design. [fingers crossed on QC]

2) Spidey vs Green Goblin was probably my top dog growing up in hero/villain match ups. So pulling the trigger on Spidey meant I, yes, had to pull it on GG too.

But now I'm DONE with PF figures.

Right?

Right?

:exactly:

The main reasons I bit the bullet:

1) It looks amazing. Just perfectly executed in design. [fingers crossed on QC]

2) Spidey vs Green Goblin was probably my top dog growing up in hero/villain match ups. So pulling the trigger on Spidey meant I, yes, had to pull it on GG too.

But now I'm DONE with PF figures.

Right?

Right?

:exactly:

Lol. What about the next venom statue sideshow comes out with?

I had to return mine... The sculpt is so cool but the paint app on mine was really really bad. I'm gonna go for the black version.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Same here. But they're having me smashy smashy. Shame with such a perfect base. I may go symbiot too. It'll be pretty hard to mess up the paint on that. Only thing would be if the white parts are shaded too dark

They got back to me after 4 weeks, claiming they have no spare bodies and offered me $60 credit(piss take) or return. Told them check again as not happy it took them 4 weeks get back to me and considering i was in first bulk batch and reported my issue day one. I've also seen countless others getting bodies on here and FB, told them no to a return as i want the statue and the EX not the reg or I'd have ordered that, not to mention the hassle of return from england having already paid £60+ on import charges on top of retail cost.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back