Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got back to me after 4 weeks, claiming they have no spare bodies and offered me $60 credit(piss take) or return. Told them check again as not happy it took them 4 weeks get back to me and considering i was in first bulk batch and reported my issue day one. I've also seen countless others getting bodies on here and FB, told them no to a return as i want the statue and the EX not the reg or I'd have ordered that, not to mention the hassle of return from england having already paid £60+ on import charges on top of retail cost.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Good for you, man. I would've done the same. Especially after a 4 weeks wait ...yikes!

I got mine 2 weeks ago the heads dot fit right and various paint imperfections. Been back and forth with SS but is clear the rep doesn't speak english fluent however replacement heads are on the way. I am pretty pissed about this situation overall. I have a lot to say but I'm to tired to rant and who really cares?

That's bizarre. If never come across a SC rep that didn't speak English well. They are located in Southern California no?

Got a response over the weekend that a full replacement can be sent to me. I'm out of town, but will be sending my damaged piece back tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a flawless replacement. Seems the QC was great initially, but now all I can do is hope that the replacement doesn't have sketchy paint apps and the head(s) fit properly in addition to no chips/damage.

They got back to me after 4 weeks, claiming they have no spare bodies and offered me $60 credit(piss take) or return. Told them check again as not happy it took them 4 weeks get back to me and considering i was in first bulk batch and reported my issue day one. I've also seen countless others getting bodies on here and FB, told them no to a return as i want the statue and the EX not the reg or I'd have ordered that, not to mention the hassle of return from england having already paid £60+ on import charges on top of retail cost.

That is total bull man. I'm sorry. Totally unacceptable.

Yeah not best impressed with them regarding spidey at all, waiting for their response which will no doubt take them another week.

Mine was all messed up too. I just opted for a full refund. Gonna try for the black costume.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

there is no rhyme or reason to the edition number. The first made could be labelled #900 and the one right after could be #18.

I agree edition number has nothing to do with it at all I received mine and it was perfect everything came out flawless then my buddy received his only 6 numbers earlier than mine and his is ******ed lol it's heads don't fit right and blue paint is smeared over the red and plenty of the black lines have ran black paint onto the other colors. I think some just come out good and some of them don't but there should be better quality control how do you not double check a piece before stamping it with a seal of approval to ship out. Crazy

Yeah, I was a day one PO also. Got 1054/2500. I don't really care about the number. I believe the whole Stan Lee signature thing won't happen until the rest of the EXs ship.

Back