Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor quality is one of the casualties of a high edition number. I'm very unhappy with my statue. This is my first negative experience with SS. I'm just going to return mine for a refund. Pisses me off because I can't figure out how to fit the explosion piece back in the damn styrofoam!

I hear ya. Trying to get someone on the phone now to do my refund (or maybe they'll magically find new heads and a body for me).

sideshow are getting on my wick now....been almost 3 weeks since i sent in the request form for the finger crack/paint marks and nearly two weeks since i replied to their response offering me $50 or new body. :impatient:

Not nearly as bad but I sent them a request for a replacement part (on a different statue) two days ago. Not a single response as of yet.

Man I really hope when my replacement comes in doesn't have any issues. From the sounds of the rest of this thread it's either credit or refund no more replacements...

Replacement torso came with a paint issues and paint rub on the legs. =| Not sure how they can remedy two bad torsos.

Mine has no flaws and looks great IMO. Was the webbing hand also an EX feature or just the squinting eye head?

20160329_193249_zpsjllhzuao.jpg

Yup ...I feel the same way. I like the EX hand with web shooter ...but I prefer to display the REG head.

Congrats, BTW.

Congrats to those receiving flawless QC. Still haven't heard from Sideshow regarding if I'll be able to get a replacement body and base. Have just had the statue packaged up and ready to ship back as I hope they'll just replace the full piece. Killing me as I'd love to have Spidey on display at home rather than sitting in the box.

Congrats to those receiving flawless QC. Still haven't heard from Sideshow regarding if I'll be able to get a replacement body and base. Have just had the statue packaged up and ready to ship back as I hope they'll just replace the full piece. Killing me as I'd love to have Spidey on display at home rather than sitting in the box.

I haven't heard from SS either. The body had blue spots all over it from them wrapping while it was still wet. My last few orders had issues too. I was hoping my very last order with SS would be clean, but go figure that this would happen.

Back