Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, amazing piece! However, my hand doesn't sit flush in the base like some others have mentioned. Pretty new to the PF game should I be worried?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I would really love to see this incedible sculpt texture of iron studios spidey in this pf. It would be perfect.
marvel-spider-man-polystone-statue-legacy-replica-iron-studio-902667-08.jpg

Can someone who owns both, take detailed comparison pics/ or vid (better), of Comiquette & this PF? A lot of bold claims have been made, & since I haven't ordered PF yet, I gotta know. Thanks in advance.

My Spidey came in yesterday and I absolutely love the piece, but unfortunately I have a few issues.

First, unless I'm missing something, they sent me two normal heads and no exclusive "squinting" head:

IMG_3458.jpgIMG_3459.jpg

Also, There are MANY noticeable scuffs/scratches on the blue areas of Spidey's costume, mainly on his legs and quads:

IMG_3460.jpgIMG_3461.jpgIMG_3462.jpgIMG_3468.jpgIMG_3469.jpgIMG_3470.jpg

What do you think? Is there something easy I can do to get rid of all these scuff marks? If not and your statue looked like this, would you contact Sideshow about it to get a replacement? How does the replacement policy work? Would they just send a replacement body to me, or do I have to send it back to them before they send me a new one, or do I have to smash it on video (apparently that's really a thing? Many people on this forum have mentioned it!) before they send me a new one? And I assume that if they would replace the body there's no guarantee that it would be in better shape than the one I already have?

As for the no-exclusive-head issue, I'm assuming I just contact Sideshow about it and they would send me an exclusive head?

This is my first ever PF and my first large purchase from Sideshow, so I need your guys' help!

Thank you all for your input, I really need it today!

Back