Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely contact them and ask for the Ex head and a replacement body. They'll probably ask you to smash that body and send pics of the broken piece

Mine has some similar scuff marks but no where near as bad as yours. For yours i def would ask for replacement but mine isn't a deal breaker for me since he fits perfectly flush with 0 flaws otherwise.

I'm continually baffled by things like this... presumably they're only shipping EX's at this point, how hard is it to not ship 2 of the same head? That's two people on this board that's happened to - pretty nuts for something that literally takes half a second to check.

The factories are probably just rushed and pushed to their limits... Simple mistake that will be corrected.

so sorry to see. 100% you need a new one.

My Spidey came in yesterday and I absolutely love the piece, but unfortunately I have a few issues.

First, unless I'm missing something, they sent me two normal heads and no exclusive "squinting" head:

View attachment 251769View attachment 251770

Also, There are MANY noticeable scuffs/scratches on the blue areas of Spidey's costume, mainly on his legs and quads:

View attachment 251771View attachment 251772View attachment 251773View attachment 251774View attachment 251775View attachment 251776

What do you think? Is there something easy I can do to get rid of all these scuff marks? If not and your statue looked like this, would you contact Sideshow about it to get a replacement? How does the replacement policy work? Would they just send a replacement body to me, or do I have to send it back to them before they send me a new one, or do I have to smash it on video (apparently that's really a thing? Many people on this forum have mentioned it!) before they send me a new one? And I assume that if they would replace the body there's no guarantee that it would be in better shape than the one I already have?

As for the no-exclusive-head issue, I'm assuming I just contact Sideshow about it and they would send me an exclusive head?

This is my first ever PF and my first large purchase from Sideshow, so I need your guys' help!

Thank you all for your input, I really need it today!

My Spidey came in yesterday and I absolutely love the piece, but unfortunately I have a few issues.

First, unless I'm missing something, they sent me two normal heads and no exclusive "squinting" head:

What do you think? Is there something easy I can do to get rid of all these scuff marks? If not and your statue looked like this, would you contact Sideshow about it to get a replacement? How does the replacement policy work? Would they just send a replacement body to me, or do I have to send it back to them before they send me a new one, or do I have to smash it on video (apparently that's really a thing? Many people on this forum have mentioned it!) before they send me a new one? And I assume that if they would replace the body there's no guarantee that it would be in better shape than the one I already have?

As for the no-exclusive-head issue, I'm assuming I just contact Sideshow about it and they would send me an exclusive head?

This is my first ever PF and my first large purchase from Sideshow, so I need your guys' help!

Thank you all for your input, I really need it today!

Yes contact them about it,that for sure warrants a new replacement piece. I think it depends on where you live if you will have to ship the whole thing back or smash it or whatever. Im in the US and I had to send back the whole package of one of my statues for a few issues with just a headsculpt. Im sure youll get a replacement that's way better or as it should of been in the first place. Send in the issue immediately and SS will take care of you.:)

Got mine. Have some paint issues on the leg and right side of explosion not glued onto the base. :(

Attachments

• DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    223.1 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 169
Dunno if they've caught up yet but it's been very slow recently.
Doubt chatting will speed it up as the returns department need to review the photos. No harm in asking though.

i see, funnily enough of everything i've bought through sideshow, this is my first issue/dealing with replacement side of them

Back