Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, they have a couple pick up times. If you don't get a shipping notice right around midday, then you'll get one in the evening.

Although, there have been times where I did get my shipping notice, but tracking didn't start until the next morning. Don't ask me why ....

Awesome. Thanks guys. I was live chatting at 2 and she told me it was on the truck, shipping email would come. Just wondering.

Thanks for info. Should have this guys by Saturday.

I think i asked this like 3 times. Not sure its getting through. Will this fit in a detolf glass cabinet? Ikea[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You asked three times? 30 second Google search...

Spiderman: 13" W (330.2mm) x 10" L (254mm).

Detolf: Width: 43 cm. Depth: 37 cm.

More importantly:

Spiderman: 9.07Kg.

Detolf: Max load per glass shelf: 3.50Kg.

It will fit, you just have to take out one of the shelves cause it is too tall. Weight wise, detolfs can handle a lot more than they say. I'm sure it is just ikea covering their own ass, but I have Superman PF, a Catwoman PF and a 89 Batman all on the second shelf ever since I got them all and no problem with them.

This statue is amazing...wow
I know you guys were talking about magnets
I have a pretty strong magnet that I was running across the statue, there was definitely a magnet pull up his arm and in his torso
I would say the rod runs at least to his waist
I'll try to get some more positive results

Here are the pictures of my ex head (lines painted black) and hand inserted in base. The hand doesn't sit flush as some of the other pics. What do u guys think?

20160310_175203.jpg
20160310_175200.jpg
20160310_175234.jpg
20160310_175053.jpg

Another view of hand
20160310_180236.jpg

You asked three times? 30 second Google search...

Spiderman: 13" W (330.2mm) x 10" L (254mm).

Detolf: Width: 43 cm. Depth: 37 cm.

More importantly:

Spiderman: 9.07Kg.

Detolf: Max load per glass shelf: 3.50Kg.

Google searches don't always work, especially for the dimensions of some of these statues. I think for 2 or 3 of my larger statues in the last year the height measurements were not right by about 1-2 cm or more (and they were probably the only ones I measured for height).

Case in point the Thor Dark World PF (yes I actually bought this) was 3cm taller then the stated height measurements. Thats more then an inch.

Was supposed to fit in a single besta that I had just bought for it, but it was a no go.

The Palm should be flush. The thumb is flush until the very tip, and the fingers are not supposed to be flush since they bend upward. Love this!

It will fit, you just have to take out one of the shelves cause it is too tall. Weight wise, detolfs can handle a lot more than they say. I'm sure it is just ikea covering their own ass, but I have Superman PF, a Catwoman PF and a 89 Batman all on the second shelf ever since I got them all and no problem with them.

Thank you! Ill be putting mine on the bottom so thats awesome news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back