Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey congrats. Can you measure the diameter of the base please? I need to know what size turntable will be appropriate.

Thanks

The base is the same shape as a stop sight. So image you're looking at one head on.

Center top to center bottom is roughly 7"
Center left to center right is roughly 7"

Top left corner to bottom right corner is roughly 7 1/2"

Dammit. FedEx showed (and as I write this, still shows) this in Memphis, so I stepped out for 30-minutes... as fate would have it, a delivery attempt was made while I was out. Guess I'll "work from home" again tomorrow and pick him up in the morning. Very excited to see this one in person. The pics have been amazing.

The base is the same shape as a stop sight. So image you're looking at one head on.

Center top to center bottom is roughly 7"
Center left to center right is roughly 7"

Top left corner to bottom right corner is roughly 7 1/2"

Thanks so much! Just what I wanted to know.

YESSSSS just got the email notifying me spidey is ready for pick up at my local ups! Dare I leave work early to go get it??!!

View attachment 251334
Awesome Izeroi. Love the dancing spidey! I have some time before mine comes in so I'll continue to live vicariously through all of you with this thread :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Spidey10.jpg

Spidey1.jpg

Spidey5.jpg

Spidey3.jpg

Spidey7.jpg

Spidey9.jpg

Great piece, hope the paint app holds up on the whole run for everyone.
GL to those still waiting & congrats.

I already pre-ordered Gamora and Cap Marvel.. wish I would have known sooner about the 10% ..still new here and learning. I did get the new membership discount on the Spidey though.

Dont you lose your deposit if you cancel and re-order?

How do you get the discount? I randomly got it yesterday but I want to order green goblin too but not without a discount....

Here is my "Daily Bugle" replica which you can display with your Spidey! It's quite big and it's 150px resolution! The dimensions could be changed if you want. I am adding also some close-ups and a two sample! Pm me if you are interested! Thanks:)

VAUbU3J.jpg

O5fiLPc.jpg

s19I6fl.jpg

QTHEFSw.jpg

EcLlOl6.jpg

HA4rhdj.jpg

YVNKBnB.jpg

How do you get the discount? I randomly got it yesterday but I want to order green goblin too but not without a discount....

Here is how you get the discount.

1. Clear all of your history/cookies.
2. Go to SS, log on.
3. Search Green Goblin and then click to pre-order.
4. Do not do anything else and do not move from that page.
5. Within 5 minutes you will see a pop up discount for either 5% or 10% off.
6. If it is 5% click the "no thanks" at the top right side of the pop up.
7. Go back and order again (no need to clear cookies) until the 10% pops up.

Keep trying until you get the discount you want.

Use Firefox, add to cart and wait. That's how I ordered Green Goblin yesterday. I had to try it a few times. Never could get it to work in Chrome. If you already used the 10% off discount, you may have to clear cache and cookies.

Dont you lose your deposit if you cancel and re-order?

Yes, you do. So no use cancelling now to use the discount.

Sideshow will usually let you cancel, and refund/move the NRD, one time only.

If you have good reason, don't just say you want the discount, they may let you do it more than once.
Always worth asking anyway.

Every time I try to order they keep trying to give me $20 off Maria hill LOL

stay on that screen and a pop up code should appear within a few minutes. I find IE seems to work best, but it should be ok with any browser. The most important thing is to make sure you've erased all your history/cookies before starting.

Got mine a day Early :panic: best thing about it my tracking says its still in stansted :rotfl:rotfl

Edit, opened it up to have a pretty quick gander at the piece wow is it fantastic, mine has a small issue with the paint on the thigh similar to a youtube video the tissue seems to be rubbing the paint so may see what SS can do, my ex head also has two black marks under the left eye not sure if these are intentional (will get pics tonight)

Now onto the rod, i tested it with a magnet (not the strongest in the world) and it stuck as far as the elbow, the biceps and shoulder were too thick for it to attatch, so good news there is something in there.

The magnet has tissue under so don't worry no paint rubs ;)

12801415_1151813014830311_9223315219156278915_n_zpsfnv4d2w5.jpg

Last edited:
Back