Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too called today, and they said mine would ship out today.

Word of warning: I got the pop up for the 10% off, which is what sealed the deal. I put in my e-mail, and I got the e-mail with the link to the 10% off. But when I clicked it and went to Sideshow's site, it only took off 5%. I had to call them to get the discount I was offered. So if you think you used the 10% coupon, you better double check.

Just seen with FedEx there is a delay due to storms in Memphis last night. Not sure if this will affect mine or not.

Awesome, should arrive tommorow. Based on all these pics I'm glad I didn't wait until July to get mine. So excited for this statue

Anyone who has this mind taking measurements of the base? Width and depth if possible? Hoping this will fit in a Billy shelf from Ikea with about 11" in depth for the doors to close.

The black smudges don't bother me at all, especially considering Spidey's got bombs being hurled at him.
I hope the paint outside the lines is just a random thing though.

You need to know the widest points, not just the base.

From the product page...

No one who has this inhand owns a Neodymium Magnet?

I have large BuckyBalls, but dont have Spidey in hand yet. Should be getting him on Monday hopefully. I will test out on Monday if no one else does before then.

I have large BuckyBalls, but dont have Spidey in hand yet. Should be getting him on Monday hopefully. I will test out on Monday if no one else does before then.

You have Bucky's balls!?!?

tumblr_nbqyzbVxq91qzinvko3_250.gif

YESSSSS just got the email notifying me spidey is ready for pick up at my local ups! Dare I leave work early to go get it??!!

spiderman-dancing.gif

YESSSSS just got the email notifying me spidey is ready for pick up at my local ups! Dare I leave work early to go get it??!!

As much as you want to.. Save your leave early time for a day when you really need it. Be strong!!

I would probably leave though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have Bucky's balls!?!?

tumblr_nbqyzbVxq91qzinvko3_250.gif

Haha nah... There was a company called Buckyballs who sold Neodymium magnets in small sizes, and large sizes. They got sued because children were swallowing the small Buckyballs. The small balls were so powerful that they would stick to the child's stomach and cause clots.

Buckyballs.jpgbuckyballs small.jpg

Is there anyway to get Sideshow to go back and apply the 10% off code for the people that ordered right away and got stuck full price. I have a code now for Spiderman and the Goblin and I'm kinda mad I can't use it even tho the deposit is the only thing I've paid thus far.

Is there anyway to get Sideshow to go back and apply the 10% off code for the people that ordered right away and got stuck full price. I have a code now for Spiderman and the Goblin and I'm kinda mad I can't use it even tho the deposit is the only thing I've paid thus far.
Nope. People complained about the 20% off the P2 Maquette to no avail.

Back