Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok got home and unboxed/ set him up i freaking love it however i have issues so looks like i'll be your guinea pig when it comes to smashing this body once i have my replacement, mine has a paint rub on the thighs, cracked finger on the planted hand and his hand isn't flush with the base :gah:, also my EX head has two marks under the eye's

20160310_174415_zpsuowa9tni.jpg

20160310_172626_zpsrc7rpdj5.jpg

20160310_172846_zpsgpzv7pph.jpg

20160310_175807_zpson0muenw.jpg

you can see the groove it's suppose to sit in better on this one.
20160310_175758_zpspcv9q185.jpg

Ugh. That sucks. Yeah, file for a replacement. The head is what would bother me the most.

Fingers crossed I have some better luck. :(

Ugh. That sucks. Yeah, file for a replacement. The head is what would bother me the most.

Fingers crossed I have some better luck. :(

Had to happen to someone first lol hope you have better luck too. It bothers me too but those thigh marks show up clear as day under my lights :/ hopefully the new body is better and they get back to me

Had to happen to someone first lol hope you have better luck too. It bothers me too but those thigh marks show up clear as day under my lights :/ hopefully the new body is better and they get back to me

Good news is you're getting it now, so should be first in line for a replacement hopefully.

I think I have a broken piece.. left of the pumpkin is missing no? How do I go about replacing this.. do they just send out a new base? ..but then the edition # doesnt match the box.. so I have to mail back the entire statue? or just the base and box?? ..so frustrating, first piece ordered from SS.

rsz_spidey_broke.jpg

I think I have a broken piece.. left of the pumpkin is missing no? How do I go about replacing this.. do they just send out a new base? ..but then the edition # doesnt match the box.. so I have to mail back the entire statue? or just the base and box?? ..so frustrating, first piece ordered from SS.

View attachment 251580
When I receieved my broken Sentinel Maquette (leg was broken at the crotch from the rest of the body) they sent me a shipping label and I had to send the whole thing back with the boxes. Then they eventually sent me a new one after they inspect the one I sent back....they may do the same or ask you to video tape smashing all the parts. I have no idea how they decide what to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had to have my Daredevil base replaced, and they simply asked for my Edition # so it could be written on the bottom. They definitely have blank bases for this kind of thing.

Ok got home and unboxed/ set him up i freaking love it however i have issues so looks like i'll be your guinea pig when it comes to smashing this body once i have my replacement, mine has a paint rub on the thighs, cracked finger on the planted hand and his hand isn't flush with the base :gah:, also my EX head has two marks under the eye's

My issues are identical to yours minus the cracked fingers.

20160310_174415_zpsuowa9tni.jpg

20160310_172626_zpsrc7rpdj5.jpg

20160310_172846_zpsgpzv7pph.jpg

20160310_175807_zpson0muenw.jpg

you can see the groove it's suppose to sit in better on this one.
20160310_175758_zpspcv9q185.jpg

My Ex head has those exact same lines/marks.. Are they supposed to be there? At first I thought it was a defect but then I looked a proto pictures and it looks like they are there.

Also my hand doesn't sit flush either, it looks similar to yours (maybe a bit better not sure its not in front of me), but the fingers definitely aren't touching the base. Ill take pictures tonight when I get home from work

Last edited:
My Ex head has those same lines.. Are they supposed to be there?
Also my hand doesn't sit flush either, it looks similar to yours (maybe a bit better not sure its not in front of me), but the fingers definitely aren't touching the base. Ill take pictures tonight when I get home from work
No idea compared to the site pics which should now be production pics? They aren't there i have seen them on one or two others. Im not sure why or what they are suppose to be though if intentional?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No idea compared to the site pics which should now be production pics? They aren't there i have seen them on one or two others. Im not sure why or what they are suppose to be though if intentional?

They almost look intentional to show he is squinting or something but if it is indeed a defect I will request a replacement

I agree, I don't like how it looks either. Its just strange that both of us would have identical defects lol
Lol true, if they say its intentional then so be it, ill be happy with a new body for the crack and paint rubs to be honest. I mean i love the piece even with the small issues.

Back