Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have it on Monday. Wish SS would allow pickup. They are right around the corner from our fabricator.

Because im in the middle of getting a custom being made and i dont want to get it if at comic con they announce something haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because im in the middle of getting a custom being made and i dont want to get it if at comic con they announce something haha

Don't quote me on that. Someone else will do better and quote it haha

Okay lol

Here is exactly what Igo said.
Venoms my favorite character and I havent had a chance to really work on one outside of the ever glorious grail-of-the-future Venomsaurus Rex, so theres a good chance another is on the horizon...

Re - no black lines, they are there, dont worry, this was a photoshop mock up over a near complete sculpt, hes in paint now.

No, he was talking about painting Spider-man at the time. I imagine if we're going to see Venom it might be a while.

Wonder when we would get a teaser. XM said their Venom might not come out until the end of this year or some time next year : / sigh..

giphy.gif

Just called in to SSC and paid my last 4 flex payments off. I didn't get a processing notice or anything. Can't wait

Back