Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can confirm, just did it now on Live Chat, all I had to do was give my order number. Elisse helped to expedite and charge my final balance without incident. She mentioned that it will ship either tomorrow or Monday.

Congrats to everyone else who is getting this bad boy shipped today or Monday. Maybe they just got a bunch more in than they were expecting, since I and other flex payers were made to think we probably wouldn't see ours get shipped anytime soon, or at least definitely not today?

I thought the same thing, considering my timeline was projected to be sometime in July haha. I thought I'd give it a shot and ask if I could convert my Flex Pay and get it earlier and it worked out, so no complaining here!

As long as get one with good paint I will be happy. If that means I have to wait a bit longer so be it.

Woohoo, Agali comes through! Shipping tonight or Monday. :yess:

What the ****, she lied to me then. Haha. That's crazy. I'm ok with not getting it. But this some people calling getting a yes and some a no is bull ****.

Hey guys...sorry if this was already discussed....did they give any updates on the Stan Lee signature with these statues??
Are they going to be shipped with random statues..maybe not? Thanks :)

Hey guys...sorry if this was already discussed....did they give any updates on the Stan Lee signature with these statues??
Are they going to be shipped with random statues..maybe not? Thanks :)
The Stan Lee signed prints will be done randomly after all the EX statues ship. They will have a way for EX buyers to log in and they will compare your info with EX buyers info to confirm before they do a random give away of the prints.

What the ****, she lied to me then. Haha. That's crazy. I'm ok with not getting it. But this some people calling getting a yes and some a no is bull ****.

Weird.

Its been two hours and I haven't recv'd an email nor has the charge appeared on my cc. Live Chat hasn't worked for me all day.

I just called Sideshow and changed to full pay from flex, they said they will charge my card now and that it should ship out Monday or Tuesday at the lateset

Weird.

Its been two hours and I haven't recv'd an email nor has the charge appeared on my cc. Live Chat hasn't worked for me all day.

That's kind of odd, maybe it's a slight delay in processing. I saw the charge on my CC right away.

Several weeks ago I got one of those early processing notices, but haven't heard anything since, and there was nothing I could take action on with my account. I am not in any hurry, in the middle of a protracted move that resulted in me having to cancel some things anyway, so I am happy to keep chipping away at this until I get settled. Wouldn't mind shaving a couple of months off though.

Dang never got a trucking number. Guess I won't have it till Monday then. :(

Just checked and mines shipped. But I didn't get a email saying it shipped yet.

Go check your orders and click on shipped your tracking number may be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back