Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These last few pages have cracked me up, thanks CBG for stopping by :slap

So I was gonna cancel PG Ex to PO this, but... turns out Ive already used my 1x R-NRD and I used $24 worth of points for shipping on her, $64 forfeited UGH!

So with Batman Arkham PF, Superman Red Son PF and now Spider Man PF, the new established PF price is $469.99. How does everyone feel about this? That brings a piece shipped to $528 approximately and I am in California! I can only imagine others pay a higher shipping which will further drive the price up!

So with Batman Arkham PF, Superman Red Son PF and now Spider Man PF, the new established PF price is $469.99. How does everyone feel about this? That brings a piece shipped to $528 approximately and I am in California! I can only imagine others pay a higher shipping which will further drive the price up!
Try adding 20% :(

It really lets the air out of my tires. I don't own a lot of PFs but i do have a few on order. Since i put those few on order, the price has jumped significantly. If it's a piece i really really want, i will still probably get it but it will cut down on any superfluous wants that i may have purchased back when the price was more reasonable. For Spidey, i will probably go ahead and bite simply because i have no other representation of Spidey in my collection. But i can also say that with that purchase, it will also be my last. I won't bite for any other version of Spidey released later. Same can be said for the new Vader. One and done. I think it's going to hurt SS in the long term as people will be more choosy with their money. If the quality isn't upped with these higher prices though, i think it will bite them in the butt.

image.jpg
image.jpg

This statue makes me think of fresh baked Challah lol lol yummmmy

I agree with a few, this will be my last SS purchase :mwaha. Only biting on this because I too don't have a Spidey. I wanted to get the MKIII IM, (when and if ever :ohbfrank:), but its not a must have character at these price points.
You can never have too many Batman statues, but alas I passed on AA Bats due to price. However in my defense I would spring for a Frank Miller Bats PF :lecture

New prices=me out
Sad, I just started collecting pf figures also. Wanted a marvel piece represented also. I have comic superman. On preorder batgirl, arkham joker and modern age bats. 399.99 was enough to make me think about it and then buy, 469.99 think for a second and walk away.

It really lets the air out of my tires. I don't own a lot of PFs but i do have a few on order. Since i put those few on order, the price has jumped significantly. If it's a piece i really really want, i will still probably get it but it will cut down on any superfluous wants that i may have purchased back when the price was more reasonable. For Spidey, i will probably go ahead and bite simply because i have no other representation of Spidey in my collection. But i can also say that with that purchase, it will also be my last. I won't bite for any other version of Spidey released later. Same can be said for the new Vader. One and done. I think it's going to hurt SS in the long term as people will be more choosy with their money. If the quality isn't upped with these higher prices though, i think it will bite them in the butt.

I agree with you. This will be my one and only Spidey. I may have to cancel one of the 4 others I have on PO for him. I think it's a great piece, but man $70 now. I was thinking of wanting Aquaman eventually too, but I'm thinking $500 -550 now. Just pointless to try and keep up.

They did, look at the hulks. Could have easily been 25 inches tall, the hunched him over and made him 20inches deep. Then people complained he looked too short. Point is they should design it how it looks best. Not on cabinets

100% agree

He's going on an upper shelf just because that angle is completely awesome.

That really is best I agree....

300201_press03.jpg

Personally for me this is the money shot... But he really does look good from all angles. Fantastic sculpt.

I will admit it's getting out of hand. But it has forced me to be a bit more picky. I still have not ordered the Vader PF. Gone are the days of ordering things I kinda like or might like in person. Gotta be pieces I know I will love.

I will admit it's getting out of hand. But it has forced me to be a bit more picky. I still have not ordered the Vader PF. Gone are the days of ordering things I kinda like or might like in person. Gotta be pieces I know I will love.

Yup, I am actually thinking of cancelling a couple pieces to justify POing this.

Collictible crash coming. Too much coming out and high prices. Hope not like the video game crash I saw in the 80's.

Part of me feels the same way, video games in the 80's & comics in the 90's.

After Spiderman all I want is Ghost Rider & Robin. That'll wrap it up for me on comic related stuff.

Back