Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the Koto Spidey too. A PHENOMENAL statue in every way. Since I already have the SSC Venom COM, I passed on the Koto Venom (still think it looks great though). Instead of the Koto Venom, I picked up the Diamond Select Marvel Milestones Green Goblin statue. It fit in perfectly with the Koto Spidey and I had to have Green Goblin represented in my collection. Now I just want to see what the Green Goblin PF is going to look like in this line. If it looks good, I'll be all over it.

Jealous, wasn't a collector when the COMs were released. Koto's venom is just spot on, its like both him and spidey leapt straight out of my imagination. Green Goblin/Doc Ock are the ones i'm looking for now. Super pumped to see how SS pull Green Goblin off.

LOL
mKJjrtF.jpg

Hahhaa lmao, this is funny, they can do better or don't do it at all.

The real reason for price hikes is seeing people pay thousands for the SSC spidey statues aftermarket...

The explosions are kinda lame I have to admit. Spider-man is done so damn well that I don't give a **** about the explosions. When koto spidey was released people whined unending about the metallic blue paint and his 1/6th size. Fact is Spider-man himself was so damn perfect the little things didn't matter. Same thing with this statue, after all are we buying this for Spider-man or the base?

The explosions are kinda lame I have to admit. Spider-man is done so damn well that I don't give a **** about the explosions. When koto spidey was released people whined unending about the metallic blue paint and his 1/6th size. Fact is Spider-man himself was so damn perfect the little things didn't matter. Same thing with this statue, after all are we buying this for Spider-man or the base?

I'm buying it as a whole since I can't buy Spidey buy itself, and since sideshow is making me pay extra for the base, they better get everything correct

Is this 479.99??? If so I nailed the price!!!! :fireworks:grouphug:hi5::ted prices from the 400.00 dc line was high but now it's going up so fast each year. I'm going to wait for now. Congrats to all who orders. Look not bad, but I think it can be even better in my opinion. Btw is there's a of the ex? What is the ex? I can't see any pics on SS and none on here.

Back