Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these custom guys must be paying SS commission for sending out crap.
No wonder they're all fully booked.

Tbh we shouldn't be going thru the hassle. SSC shouldn't have us go thru hoops for something that should've been good right out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh we shouldn't be going thru the hassle. SSC shouldn't have us go thru hoops for something that should've been good right out of the box.

Yup, exactly! There should be no need to repaint or repair a newly released statue. And they wouldn't run out of replacements if the number of defective statues were very minimal.

Yup, exactly! There should be no need to repaint or repair a newly released statue. And they wouldn't run out of replacements if the number of defective statues were very minimal.

Yeah! This is getting crazy. This is the first time I ran into a problem with SSC's QC and my first PF, man this kinda sours the whole experience and turns me off to ordering Goblin.

Yeah! This is getting crazy. This is the first time I ran into a problem with SSC's QC and my first PF, man this kinda sours the whole experience and turns me off to ordering Goblin.

So true, consider the issues with Spider-Man, Dark Seid, Super Man, and Kier to name a few, this yeah has to be SS worst for QC...and just at a time when competition from Prime 1 and XM is hitting in all cylinders....I'm seriously considering P1 Batman Beyond over Voltron right now...somehow it's $300 cheaper, and voltron is smaller...what the falcon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

How come no one's defending this piece anymore?

Probably because the figures are mounting up in the other thread.

Actually, there's more good EXs than defective EXs according to that other thread.

I'm not defending it nor am I attacking it. I just count myself lucky for receiving a great piece minus the defects.

Well, I jumped on the WL for the regular edition while I wait for the SSC rep gets back to me.

We all know forum members are much pickier than the average collector not on the forum. "There is a black speck on the blue, DEFECT!"

I just don't feel the need to sit here and defend it anymore personally. To each their own.

Actually, there's more good EXs than defective EXs according to that other thread.

I'm not defending it nor am I attacking it. I just count myself lucky for receiving a great piece minus the defects.

What other thread???

Okay, didn't realize that there was a dedicated issue thread.

The ratio to good and bad statues are pretty wow, even if it's just between forum members.

Back