Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There isn't much to defend, if someone gets a messed up statue defending it doesn't help the situation. SS is disappointing collectors, Crunch all he numbers and tell me ratios thats means nothing to the hassle and issues I had to deal with.

Now, what would be interesting is to see out of that 20:

-who got replacement parts to make it acceptable
- who shriveled up and took a credit

Because those two things to me mean that the statue was or is now at an acceptable level.

Chron, on here we are all statue geeks and are likely to take a small problem and amplify it. And have likely voiced it. Your inherently going to get more bashers on here taking the poll of the piece because they received a statue with an issue. I think it would likely be a poor opinionated segment to poll.

I'm glad people are getting pieces without flaws, I'm just disappointed that mine came with some and can't be replaced and I payed the same amount as the ones without flaws.

Guys with positive attitudes will just chime in once and that's it while negative ones will keep going and going. That's just how the human psych works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chron, on here we are all statue geeks and are likely to take a small problem and amplify it. And have likely voiced it. Your inherently going to get more bashers on here taking the poll of the piece because they received a statue with an issue. I think it would likely be a poor opinionated segment to poll.

That is exactly why a poll on the forums is helpful. Since we all have a similar level OCD, our collective expectations are well aligned. Therefore the poll results on the forum have tangible meaning to forum members because prospective buyers here will likely have similar expectations of what is acceptable or not.

-Art

It's astounding that people on here believe there's a conspiracy to discredit Sideshow by discussing a known issue with a statue.

Because it's not a discussion, it's a poll thread because people seem to think the numbers will show Sideshow shipped more defects than good pieces. It's a tad ridiculous.

The discussion is easy. Either you got a good piece or You got a bad one and one of three things is going to happen. A. You got in and got a replacement that is satisfactory and you are now happy with the statue or B. You didn't and you're going to take a credit because the defects don't bother you that much or take it and fix the statue either yourself or pay someone to do it pr C. get a full refund and either move on or use that money to go to a local shop and get a reg that you can inspect to your OCD hearts content before you buy.

However what we have here is a few people rehashing the same thing over and over and over again. People keep saying that the competition is good for the collector, if that's the case then the collector can take a refund and spend their money on another companies Spider-man statue and be happy with that. However, that's not happening here. We're just seeing the same posters come in and say the same things again, and again. It's not a discussion anymore.

Back