Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about a cluster on this one. This one was gonna be a home run.

I hate to sound like I a blowing off some obvious issues Kinger, but the number of guys posting issues here is far exceeded by the number of pics I have seen of perfect statues on FB. Like I said I know issues are cropping up, but this is no Apocalypse or SpiderWoman.... It is for the most part a Homerun... I would bet there are even Freaks who are getting perfect pieces, but since they aren't in the first batch they just aren't posting pics.

Do you have to pay for shipping if you send it back?

Not if Sideshow acknowledges the QC issues via a exchange/return request.

If you want to return it 'just because', then you will be responsible for shipping charges.

Once again the EX has problems. I don't think I've seen one regular version with the paint issue, or am I wrong?

Maybe it's poll time....

I lucked out today. I examined mine #1109/2500 looking at those common problem spots and couldn't see anything wrong with mine. I will look again to make sure it's all good, but here are the pics concentrating on those problem areas people have had.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 96
Re: New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) P

Lucky bastard :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. :) We all really shouldn't be sweating these things cause they are supposed to come problem-free. It's obvious somebody else handled mine with a lot better care and pride.

I think I will display the statue with my signed Stan Lee Spidey print that I just got at the Megacon.

Thanks bro. :) We all really shouldn't be sweating these things cause they are supposed to come problem-free. It's obvious somebody else handled mine with a lot better care and pride.

I think I will display the statue with my signed Stan Lee Spidey print that I just got at the Megacon.

Thats a good idea! Congrats man

Thats a good idea! Congrats man

Thanks my bro. I tell I don't take likely that I was real lucky this time. You checked out that Spidey PF poll started by another freak. That's like fifty-something good and forty-something bad. That is really unfortunate for a statue that was engineered by SS so well.

Thanks my bro. I tell I don't take likely that I was real lucky this time. You checked out that Spidey PF poll started by another freak. That's like fifty-something good and forty-something bad. That is really unfortunate for a statue that was engineered by SS so well.

It must be frustrating for SS too. Even on a great piece, there's a lot that can go wrong between the factory and our homes.

It must be frustrating for SS too. Even on a great piece, there's a lot that can go wrong between the factory and our homes

What's your next PF that you are expecting for this year? Mine is the brown Wolverine and that 1 was also engineered very well IMO. I mean it's another beauty like Spidey.

Back