Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it sucks to hear most of you had issues I just received mine and it's flawless everything is perfect and I checked it over like 20 times and they did amazing on mine not even a slight blemish. Happy with this PF looks amazing next to my Gladiator Hulk

WereWolfRage;8522287[B said:
]Damn it sucks to hear most of you had issues [/B]I just received mine and it's flawless everything is perfect and I checked it over like 20 times and they did amazing on mine not even a slight blemish. Happy with this PF looks amazing next to my Gladiator Hulk

I haven't read a whole lot of complaints about this one. In fact most people seem to be over the moon happy with him.

I haven't read a whole lot of complaints about this one. In fact most people seem to be over the moon happy with him.

I was going based off some comments I read I shouldn't have said "most of you" lol that was my mistake but yeah man amazing piece

Is one's definitely a homespun for SS. Sculpt. Pose. QC. Perfect execution. I especially if you consider the huge run. It's like XM producing 7 or 8 of their statues all at once.

Damn it sucks to hear most of you had issues I just received mine and it's flawless everything is perfect and I checked it over like 20 times and they did amazing on mine not even a slight blemish. Happy with this PF looks amazing next to my Gladiator Hulk

Especially when you ordered this as soon as it went up only to get one with qc issues and no replacement.

Especially when you ordered this as soon as it went up only to get one with qc issues and no replacement.

Yeah you see that's bull**** they should at least have replacement parts for everything, they need to prepare for things like that. I ordered it as soon as it came out as well but like I said it's perfect but I also ordered Black Cat and the small cat that leans next to her was all broken luckily I don't care too much for the ugly cat but still I shouldn't have to ask for a replacement just to get a reply saying "just glue it back together and it will look good as new" TF

Last edited:
Yeah you see that's bull**** they should at least have replacement parts for everything, they need to prepare for things like that. I ordered it as soon as it came out as well but like I said it's perfect but I also ordered Black Cat and the small cat that leans next to her was all broken luckily I don't care too much for the ugly cat but still I shouldn't have to ask for a replacement just to get a reply saying "just glue it back together and it will look good as new" TF

I would call them and start yelling at them. In no way am I going to pay $450+ for a statue that has broken parts and that I need to glue back together. I pay for my **** to be perfect right out of the box, no modifications or fixes needed.

My replacement Spidey body and EX head arrive today. My fingers are crossed for quality replacements and then, gulp, the hammering will commence!

My replacement Spidey body and EX head arrive today. My fingers are crossed for quality replacements and then, gulp, the hammering will commence!

Good luck! Hopefully all of it comes out flawless! No reason for us to be going through these struggles though after dropping $500+ on these items

Good luck! Hopefully all of it comes out flawless! No reason for us to be going through these struggles though after dropping $500+ on these items

I agree 1000%, but I'm new to purchasing this kind of stuff, and unfortunately I'm learning that problems like this (or worse) are unfortunately very common!

Hey all.
My Ex head has a tiny annoying gap when mounted. Anyone else have this issue? Luckily, I prefer the normal head as the extra orange tinge annoys me!
IMG_20160328_165916841.jpg

Hey all.
My Ex head has a tiny annoying gap when mounted. Anyone else have this issue? Luckily, I prefer the normal head as the extra orange tinge annoys me!

Someone else in an earlier post had a similar gap. Its definitely not supposed to fit like that, so you should contact SS. Regarding the orange tint, I think it is intentional. Maybe intended to be reflected lighting from the explosion? It hasn't bothered me at all and I'm actually displaying the EX head on mine for now.

I contacted SS today as to why I received a replacement base with a different edition # and this is what they told me..

"We did not receive any unnumbered replacement parts for the Amazing Spider-Man statues, we had to pull our replacements stock from our numbered editions.

I asked if it were possible for a new box being they have no use for it now and was told..

"I will notate our conversation and see if a replacement box of the same editon number can be sent to you."

Im not counting on them sending me a new artbox and brown mailer so I suppose Im stuck with mismatched numbers with this statue. I went from 1790/2500 to 2499/2500.

Hey all.

Yep, my replacement EX head arrived with a gap too. Mine is a little more at the front of the neck though. They said they were out of EX heads and offered me a full refund or a $30 credit to get the inside of the body sanded down. I have been trying to decide what to do all weekend; love the piece but I can't stop noticing imperfections with the paint and a small chip on the index finger of the plant hand.

Back