Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the auto?

Big bucks, I bet.

But then another question: Will these come with a CoA from Sideshow?? What's to prevent ANYONE from claiming they got one, signing it themselves, and selling it?

Yes, with the auto.

Good question on the CoA though, I'd assume SSC will give out something, but who knows. It would be a great bonus with the figure for sure.

I thought it was just the Exclusive, but I could be wrong. I don't reading which.

Nothing has been said either way HOWEVER because other places sell the reg I think only the EX will come with it because it is a SS thing (they are the ones giving it away) and they would want to distribute them and not have say BBTS or another retailer give it away. Just my own theory.

Nothing has been said either way HOWEVER because other places sell the reg I think only the EX will come with it because it is a SS thing (they are the ones giving it away) and they would want to distribute them and not have say BBTS or another retailer give it away. Just my own theory.

Yeah, actually that makes sense.

They're doing a Willy Wonka golden ticket type thing

images-4.jpeg1755cb4505992a9d31547b156066544a.jpg

Back