Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is ss going to revise the dinner roll base now since so many fans said they don't like it? I heard they did this to cobra commander in the past so with enough votes hopefully we all get a base with no dinner roll on it. :pray:

seriously though, if or when a discount does work on this, can you use rewards points with the discount also???? I have about $400 worth of points and this is looking like I'm going to want or need this one....

seriously though, if or when a discount does work on this, can you use rewards points with the discount also???? I have about $400 worth of points and this is looking like I'm going to want or need this one....

No, I tried that with the new EX Doom PF. You can't use reward points and a discount on the same item.

I thought I would take a break and hold off on orders for a LONG time after completing the DC trinity. I did so well. Easily passing on many preorders. Even unsubscribed from the newsletter to test my will. Deleted the bookmark from my web browser. When this was previewed, I had zero interest. I laughed at the price and stroked my original comiquette on the head. I was free. But this damn video brought back memories of the priceless experience of getting my original comiquette signed. I wanted to relive those moments again. As I was drowning myself in nostalgia, I somehow found myself at sideshow's website and adding this to cart! I wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth and I resisted. But I am feening. I am weak. Help me find strength, freaks.

How much does a Stan Lee signature cost at conventions now a days?

Last I remember it was $50, might be more now.

It was $50 when I went to see him at a CON in 2012. Last year at C2E2 he was charging $80 to sign statues. The prices have gotten ridiculous. That price doesn't even include a certification sticker. That'll cost you an extra $5.

It was $50 when I went to see him at a CON in 2012. Last year at C2E2 he was charging $80 to sign statues. The prices have gotten ridiculous. That price doesn't even include a certification sticker. That'll cost you an extra $5.

I guess after all these years Stan has a right to make some $, but $80+ sounds like a lot. I had a chance a few years ago at his Comikaze, lines were insanely long so I passed. Ended up with two Texeira signed sketches on my way out.

I guess after all these years Stan has a right to make some $, but $80+ sounds like a lot. I had a chance a few years ago at his Comikaze, lines were insanely long so I passed. Ended up with two Texeira signed sketches on my way out.
The thing is that now he's starting to charge a range of prices for his signature. If you want a picture of him signed it's $60. If you want a comic or statue (they categorize this as a collectible) signed it's $80. For me personally, this is ridiculous. A sig is a sig no matter what you're signing. I had a few more pieces I'd love to have signed by Stan but with this new tier pricing, I'll pass. It's just gotten way too pricey for me. I'll just enjoy the pieces I already have signed by Stan and call it a day.

I paid $55 for Lee's signature on a comic in '12. Line was fairly long. Wouldn't get it done again, as once is enough. The demand is there for his signature, so I'm not surprised the fee has gone up. I caught him napping during a break from signatures.

Back