NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten mine yet either, right now I plan to mod it, but it will be something I'll have to make a final decision on once I have it in hand.

Yeah i was all against the giraffe neck thing then i got it and you know what i can't see what all the fuss was about(from my point of view anyway). I'm certainly not going to even attempt modding this figure i already broke his hand peg off..lmao

Mine's modded and it definitely looks better. Tyler's mod is really easy, you guys should give it a try!

Mine arrived an hour ago in perfect shape, this thing is simply awesome!

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5681.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5676.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5682.jpg

Congrats, ROY! Looks damned Bad ASS. Perfect pose too. :rock Love the Close up shots. Especially the 'gar shot. :lol

I don't see any real neck issue. To each his own I guess. :D

Still waiting on my Delivery...

are most of you leaving the neck alone or modding it? I dont have it yet but that giraffe neck looks rediculous.

nope, I think it looks fine once it's in your hands. Most of the pics "we've" taken are from low angles. I assure you there's no problem at at when you're looking at him in person. But if it makes you feel better, go for it

Congrats, ROY! Looks damned Bad ASS. Perfect pose too. :rock Love the Close up shots. Especially the 'gar shot. :lol

I don't see any real neck issue. To each his own I guess. :D

Still waiting on my Delivery...

You're gonna love this one dude, its just perfect imo. The only neck issue that I ever had was on Ivan Drago and that WAS bad. Dutch is perfect the way it is.

Is yours delivering today?

You're gonna love this one dude, its just perfect imo. The only neck issue that I ever had was on Ivan Drago and that WAS bad. Dutch is perfect the way it is.

Is yours delivering today?

Yeah, he's on the UPS truck now.

I'm just pushing pencils until the Chopper lands. :lol

Classic.

IMG_5676.jpg

Last edited:
nope, I think it looks fine once it's in your hands. Most of the pics "we've" taken are from low angles. I assure you there's no problem at at when you're looking at him in person. But if it makes you feel better, go for it

I totally agree. Before I got it I was totally going to do the mod. But once you actually have it in hand, the neck is not noticeable at all. Not gonna bother with it, plus if I ever want to put his shirt on I will need the height of the neck for the collar.

Terrrible light (June Gloom here in L.A.) so just a quick pick to show Dutch has arrived. He IS Bad ASS. And he looks pretty pissed here. :lol Love the body, no neck issues with me. I liked this pose the best so far but will definitely get him in some good Shooting poses.

adutch.jpg

My only nit is the vest hangs a bit large, but if you pinch/fold it in the back, the front hangs much better.

Don't miss out on this Guys. Especially if you're getting the P1.

i oreded mine yesterday by phone at CSC also but the girl said it would ship out today and i live in stockton ca so i'm not entirely sure when to expect it

Just got mine! Played with it, took lots of photos, i'll try to put them up in a bit. Thanks P!tu for getting us all so psyched for him! When i got mine, i was acting the exact same way, going nuts with him.. "GET TO THA CHOPPA!" haha.. SO COOL.

Can't wait for the pred to arrive too now!

At the moment I'm more focussed on other little niggles rather than the neck. I watched the film last night and his ammo vest definitely is not brown. Its dark green, almost black. I dunno what Hot toys were looking at for referance. Also there should be a lot more green in his camo-vest. I'm actually considering testing a marker on the ammo vest to see if I can actually colour it differently.

The colour is off on Billy's jacket too. It should be a bright green not the dull green, bordering on brown that the figure has it.

At the moment I'm more focussed on other little niggles rather than the neck. I watched the film last night and his ammo vest definitely is not brown. Its dark green, almost black. I dunno what Hot toys were looking at for referance.

His vest changes color because of alternates or something. If you look carefully when they first arrive and he has full costuming on, it most definitely looks a chocolate brown like the figure, then once the demolish the geurilla camp and Dutch strips down to just his tank top and vest, it looks green/black from that point forward. No idea why, but there are times in the movie it is the color of the HT figure, so it's not entirely inaccurrate.

11441735301987_predator_012.jpg

Back