NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped by my comic book shop over lunch and the manager told me he had something. Well, there was Dutch. I can't wait to get home.

Now, hurry up with my Mark II already.

:rock

Just ordered mine from Cornerstore (I know) who got more in stock today but I ordered by phone. They'll ship him out today from Anaheim so I should get him tomorrow! :rock

I just talked to Jennifer at Sideshow & she said Dutch & the Celtic bio helmet should be shipping out this week......It would be cool to get them both on the same day but I doubt I'll get that lucky. So it looks like we won't get Dutch until next week. :monkey2

:rock

Just ordered mine from Cornerstore (I know) who got more in stock today but I ordered by phone. They'll ship him out today from Anaheim so I should get him tomorrow! :rock

i ordered dutch today too (by phone) i just checked the website and dutch and billy are sold out already! DAMN that was quick!

i ordered dutch today too (by phone) i just checked the website and dutch and billy are sold out already! DAMN that was quick!

CSC is out of Stock already? Wow, that was fast. Btw, they told me their CC Processor was taken off line as a safety measure. A few other Dealers have him for 135 (same price as CSC) but they aren't in stock yet. (Viking, etc.) BBTS has it for 140, but CSC is in Anaheim and I'm in L.A., they had it in stock so I pulled the trigger. Already got a Quantum View. Arrives tomorrow. :D

It's kind of a bummer that distributors are getting orders before direct customers, it's usually that way for a lot of places, but this is new with Sideshow and seems kinda crummy, oh well.

UPDATE: CSC has 5 Dutch's left in Stock!

They still need to update their Cart but I recommend ordering by Phone because they aren't getting any more in. Oh, and they ship same day most of the time. :D

PS: They have 7 Billy's left.

Yes, CSC gets theirs from SSC but remember they are very close to L.A. in Anaheim so they get them quicker than other SSC Dealers.

UPDATE: CSC has 5 Dutch's left in Stock!

They still need to update their Cart but I recommend ordering by Phone because they aren't getting any more in. Oh, and they ship same day most of the time. :D

PS: They have 7 Billy's left.

Yes, CSC gets theirs from SSC but remember they are very close to L.A. in Anaheim so they get them quicker than other SSC Dealers.

Did you happen to ask when their getting there Pred in??

Got my Dutch from Alter Ego. It's awesome. I love it.

Here are some pics with a terrible camera.
IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

I believe someone posted a box interior image and it had Dutch fully dressed, tank top, brown shirt and vest.

where is the best place to attach the stand?
because i was wondering if it would damage the rubber body if you place it around it.

I wouldn't put the prongs on the stand anywhere near the rubber on this figure. I had mine round the waist of my hot toys robocop ( where its rubber ) and it left a huge mark after about 3 days which will not go away at all.
With rubber figures from hot toys I never use stands.

I wouldn't put the prongs on the stand anywhere near the rubber on this figure. I had mine round the waist of my hot toys robocop ( where its rubber ) and it left a huge mark after about 3 days which will not go away at all.
With rubber figures from hot toys I never use stands.
I just put it around his right leg, supports him fine, thanks for the tip about the rubber body though.

Back