1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are really and truly correct.
It was too much of a hassle to put them on properly, so I gave up trying.

Received them goggles today.
Haven't had time to tried them on the figure yet.
I'm at work sorry for the iPhone pics.
Overall, I would say the quality is only fair on these.
I don't have the official one as I bought my Selina Kyle second hand so something is better than nothing.

View attachment 361522
View attachment 361523
View attachment 361524
View attachment 361525
View attachment 361526
View attachment 361527
View attachment 361528
View attachment 361529

I'm glad I got an original mask off ebay. I had a feeling the Taobao goggles wouldn't be up to HT quality. thanks for the pictures.

IMG_0760.jpg

These goggles also work. I actually prefer these over the ht snapcity goggles.

Can someone tell me how much was Catwoman at retail/beginning price and was there a 2.0 version or am I just seeing customized ones?

Whats the chances of getting a 2.0? I just notice they’re doing one for Joker (10th anniversary) and I’m itching to buy him since I made some room in the collection box....

Picked up Ms Kyle last week with a sealed Dx 12 Batman... Awesome figures until I cracked her goggles. So in a panic I went online and picked up this uv light curing glue called Bondic.

This stuff is a must have in this hobby. It worked great and the cat is back.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

She's a cool figure for sure, you can get some good poses out of her. A good addition if one is going for a general TDK collection or just a TDKR collection. I recently unloaded mine though, as it doesn't fit in my collection anymore. The only TDK trilogy figure I have in my collection is just DX12.

Back