NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still like them, I love all my hot toys, but when you get great stuff from them all the time, the really good stuff is simply just that!

As to why those two are my least favorites...

Iron Man: Way too skinny, theres no way a 1/6 sized man could fit in there. theres something about the plastic that makes it feel like a junky toy. I hate the shoulders. something about the joint and the ability to see through the coverings makes it look very toy-like to me.

Two Face: He's too short and his suit is very poorly tailored overall, I like the interchange effect but his shirt is too clean. His Head (scarred side) is quite inaccurate to the film and the full Eckhart likeness is really bad IMO, the paint job on both the heads is one of the worst HT paint jobs I think, you can really see this in the eyes and hair. I also hate how his head seems soft and cheap in plastic compared to a lot of other Hot Toys heads I have.

But at the end of the day they are still very cool, like I said, when everythings very good, something HAS to be not as good as the rest!

The likeness is spot on IMO. My friend who never in this hobby said its 100% Eckhart when she saw the proto pics i shown her.

How do you remove the brown jacket? there is some black button-like thing in the middle of the shirt that unables you to remove it. anyone know what to do with that?

Last edited:
How do you remove the brown jacket? there is some black button-like thing in the middle of the shirt that unables you to remove it. anyone know what to do with that?

It's a press stud, you just unclip it.

Got it today. Its full of problems IMO but a decent effort by hot toys. not the worst I own (that honor goes to Two Face and Iron Man) but not the best. Probably my third least favorite ahead of those. Fortunately no Hot toy I own is even close to horrible.

I like his poses, his body looks good,

here's my gripes...

Head is too small, likeness could have been better, can barley hold his weapons, his cigar is useless, neck is way too long, I also hate how he looks with the tan shirt on, the undershirt and vest alone looks great though.

One things for sure, its way better than Billy! Glad I got him for now but would b one of the first to go if not the first if i ever had to sell some stuff off.

You're quite a harsh critic but I agree with some of your points on both Dutch and Iron Man&Two-face.

What I agree on:

-Dutch's head slightly too small - it could easily have gone the other way
-Dutch's awkward neck
-Shirt too puffy
-Iron Man is too small&skinny, 1/6th Stark would definitely not fit inside
-Two-face's lack of total accuracy

What I disagree on:

-Dutch likeness - I think its fine for one of Arnie's faces, he has many expressions
-Aaron Eckhart likeness - to me its dead-on, even the production version
-Two-face shirt being too clean - for Two-face certainly but not for Harvey Dent

Got mine today and just had a chance to open him. I'm pissed, frankly. Figure looks incredible, but his right hand was loose in the box. I didn't think much of it and removed him from the box then noticed his wrist peg was broken, as in the peg is broken inside the arm and I can't get it out. The "ball" that attached to the hand was in there good but i managed to get that out at least. Debating on calling Cornerstore for a replacement or trying to figure out a way to get the peg out.

He looks sooooooo awesome!!!!! Stupid fragile wrist pegs!

This happened to me as well. I'm lucky because I get all my stuff from my comic book shop. They are calling Sideshow, and I'm getting a new figure. I do not understand why Hot Toys can not make stronger hand pegs, or ship the figures with the hands off the body.

heres mine and my billy bash I used regular HT body its not movie accurate , all i can say is the sculpt is bad ass thanks yuli

4j6s80.jpg

2h37ihl.jpg

166kww6.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today and just had a chance to open him. I'm pissed, frankly. Figure looks incredible, but his right hand was loose in the box. I didn't think much of it and removed him from the box then noticed his wrist peg was broken, as in the peg is broken inside the arm and I can't get it out. The "ball" that attached to the hand was in there good but i managed to get that out at least. Debating on calling Cornerstore for a replacement or trying to figure out a way to get the peg out.

He looks sooooooo awesome!!!!! Stupid fragile wrist pegs!

Phew thought it was just me..encountered the exact same problem. I broke his wrist peg too and ive never broken these on ht figures in the past. The end of the peg was then stuck in the arm. What i did and i wouldn't advise anyone to do unless your used to doing it is get a drill and attach a 3mm or less end screw onto it, drill it into the peg which fits perfectly. Drill it into the peg which is stuck in the arm and then pull it out when it goes deep enough in. It comes out perfectly then just add a new peg.

I had to go and order a second pair of pegs. I think on this particular model the pegs connecting the arm to the hand is of very poor build and there appears to be a cut area out of the peg attached to the ball joint for no obvious reason making the join point weaker. Anyway id advise anyone picking this figure up to just be aware of this and not to overstretch the hands too much.

yea the pegs are a bit of a weak link....literally...:cool:

i kinda wish HT would just throw a couple extra sets in with each figure, they cant cost that much.

just got the figure of dutch love it the right peg broke i was pissed but i fixed it also modded the neck awesome figure

Well, Dutch and the Pred are now on their way to me from Toys2! Looking forward to them!

Well, it's newsletter night, hopefully shipping night too, it's one thing when you have a 20 day notice and are waiting to hit that 20th day, but they processed preauths last week and still no sign, it's like he's there to ship but isn't moving.

Well, it's newsletter night, hopefully shipping night too, it's one thing when you have a 20 day notice and are waiting to hit that 20th day, but they processed preauths last week and still no sign, it's like he's there to ship but isn't moving.

Do you think its maybe one of those rare cases where someone over there forgets to send shipping info? It happened to me just once with Toys2. Maybe contact them if you haven't already.

No, there are numerous people waiting for Sideshow, he's just not shipping from there yet. It happened with Will Turner before, we got processing notices and then it took weeks for him to ship out, I think there was a customs delay or something, dock strike, I'm not sure why Dutch is stalled, but I'm sure I'll know when he ships.

Well I hope it turns up soon Sean .................. here is my permanent pose for Dutch. I figure whats the point of having a brand new Arnold muscle body if you're gonna later him with clothing.

IMG_5684.jpg

Back