NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Dutch from Alter Ego. It's awesome. I love it.

Here are some pics with a terrible camera.
IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

Great BADASS look and display there. Debating whether to have him wearing the T or not. I may just do the same. Tomorrow. :D

I am having issues removing his camo vest! Can't get it over his massive 'guns'.

Any tips from those who have removed it safely? Ta.

I am having issues removing his camo vest! Can't get it over his massive 'guns'.

Any tips from those who have removed it safely? Ta.

Did you try removing the arms? I got mine today actually and the arms were both on backwards. I almost lost it. :lol They pop off pretty easy.

I tried then felt the restriction so decided to leave it.
I'm the type of idiot who would break it within seconds. :monkey4

What I was worried about too! :)

Did you try removing the arms? I got mine today actually and the arms were both on backwards. I almost lost it. :lol They pop off pretty easy.

Aaaaa....good idea. Thanks very much, just was not sure if they popped off easily. Will give it a go tonight.

I need to take some photos of my Dutch , he has both arms straight down and hes holding the longer machete with the gun over his back.
Not movie accurate or anything but a pose I like. I left the tak top and vest on but took the shirt off.

BTW guys if anyone is interested , Spenser before announced in the Mike Harrigan custom thread I made that he is already sculpting a head and is nearly done !. So a figure of him from p2 will be very possible soon.

I really wanted that pose too, but I couldn't get his arms/gun in that position:monkey2 So I'll just leave him posed with him like this for now
Dutch-1.jpg

I think that pose is awesome too. That was going to be my fallback if I couldn't get him the way I have him. And after I took these pics I tweaked him even more and he looks even better. I like when people can get him in a pose that he actually made in the movie.

are most of you leaving the neck alone or modding it? I dont have it yet but that giraffe neck looks rediculous.

Back