NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this is more like it. :D

adutch1.jpg

Very nice pjam, one good thing of mine not shipping yet, at least I'll get him after the Predator, I'd rather have the Predator waiting on Dutch than the reverse.

Very nice pjam, one good thing of mine not shipping yet, at least I'll get him after the Predator, I'd rather have the Predator waiting on Dutch than the reverse.

I'd actually prefer to follow the chronology of the film: Dutch, then Pred. But it's all good. Point is to get them both. :rock

His vest changes color because of alternates or something. If you look carefully when they first arrive and he has full costuming on, it most definitely looks a chocolate brown like the figure, then once the demolish the geurilla camp and Dutch strips down to just his tank top and vest, it looks green/black from that point forward. No idea why, but there are times in the movie it is the color of the HT figure, so it's not entirely inaccurrate.

11441735301987_predator_012.jpg

I'd have preferred if they'd based it on the way it appears for most of the film rather than a few minutes of it.

I'd actually prefer to follow the chronology of the film: Dutch, then Pred. But it's all good. Point is to get them both. :rock

Well, I tend to like creatures and other worldly things more, but getting both is key :rock

I'd have preferred if they'd based it on the way it appears for most of the film rather than a few minutes of it.

Agreed, I was just pointing out that it did at least appear in the film as they did it.

For anyone who missed it. I think I have my new avatar. :rock

Got the Cigar to hold! :rock :rock :rock

adutch3.jpg

adutch2.jpg

how much force did you use? I even cut a slit(unnoticeable) in his mouth, but I still can't get the cigar in there:monkey2

Well, I wouldn't recommend cutting anything. What I did was use the flat end/edge of the cigar, place it into his lips and push it until it held in place. Trial and error. It won't hold well with any movement and can easily fall out, becoming a carpet forensics search to retreive it, so be careful. But you can do it!

good stuff Paul!!! Congrats. Looking forward to some "scene specific" pics from you. :rock

Thanks Reiny, but I don't think i can match any of the incredible outdoor shots we've seen. Can't wait to get the Pred and let these Guys have at it. :D

Last edited:
Got mine today and just had a chance to open him. I'm pissed, frankly. Figure looks incredible, but his right hand was loose in the box. I didn't think much of it and removed him from the box then noticed his wrist peg was broken, as in the peg is broken inside the arm and I can't get it out. The "ball" that attached to the hand was in there good but i managed to get that out at least. Debating on calling Cornerstore for a replacement or trying to figure out a way to get the peg out.

He looks sooooooo awesome!!!!! Stupid fragile wrist pegs!

Sounds like you need an arm and hand replacement if you can't get that broken peg piece out. Best to check everything else out first before calling it in.

Last edited:
Yeah, I did that and everything else is fine. I got him to hold the pose I most wanted, but want the option of changing if it strikes me. I'll contact them tomorrow and see if they can do anything. Such a kick arse figure:rock:rock:rock

Got it today. Its full of problems IMO but a decent effort by hot toys. not the worst I own (that honor goes to Two Face and Iron Man) but not the best. Probably my third least favorite ahead of those. Fortunately no Hot toy I own is even close to horrible.

I like his poses, his body looks good,

here's my gripes...

Head is too small, likeness could have been better, can barley hold his weapons, his cigar is useless, neck is way too long, I also hate how he looks with the tan shirt on, the undershirt and vest alone looks great though.

One things for sure, its way better than Billy! Glad I got him for now but would b one of the first to go if not the first if i ever had to sell some stuff off.

I still like them, I love all my hot toys, but when you get great stuff from them all the time, the really good stuff is simply just that!

As to why those two are my least favorites...

Iron Man: Way too skinny, theres no way a 1/6 sized man could fit in there. theres something about the plastic that makes it feel like a junky toy. I hate the shoulders. something about the joint and the ability to see through the coverings makes it look very toy-like to me.

Two Face: He's too short and his suit is very poorly tailored overall, I like the interchange effect but his shirt is too clean. His Head (scarred side) is quite inaccurate to the film and the full Eckhart likeness is really bad IMO, the paint job on both the heads is one of the worst HT paint jobs I think, you can really see this in the eyes and hair. I also hate how his head seems soft and cheap in plastic compared to a lot of other Hot Toys heads I have.

But at the end of the day they are still very cool, like I said, when everythings very good, something HAS to be not as good as the rest!

Back