New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like more vamps as well. :rock

Is Faith at SDCC this year or was it last year? I was hoping someone would post some pics of any new pieces (ie Spike or Faith) displayed there.

Nice! Thanks for the link.

I dare say I like Spike a little better than Faith, judging from the pics.

I just wasn't impressed with the paint up on Faith. The core sculpt is very good, but the paint up really loses something, and makes her look a bit harsh. Maybe (hopefully) the production pieces will be better though. It's happened before.

So just out of curiosity, will we see a release of Angel? I mean to me Angel was what got me into the whole vampire even before that I had not dared to watch anything Vampire related, now I am just a crazy fanatic. Him and Bela Lugosi have made me a creature of the night.

So just out of curiosity, will we see a release of Angel? I mean to me Angel was what got me into the whole vampire even before that I had not dared to watch anything Vampire related, now I am just a crazy fanatic. Him and Bela Lugosi have made me a creature of the night.

Angel has been confirmed and will be revealed by the end of the year, if not sooner.

I'm right there with you. Looking forward to seeing him back in polystone form.

I think a Spook reveal/pre-order of Angel would be cool. :D

I'd like that VERY much. After the thread I created two years ago, hyping the possible reveal of the 'Slayer on the Throne' piece during Spooktacular (which never came until the '12 Days of Christmas'), I'm hoping they do something to redeem themselves (and myself.) :D

You know, much as I loved the shows, I haven't actually watched Buffy and Angel in years, in fact the later seasons of Buffy, and pretty much all of Angel I haven't seen since they originally aired, but I've been working my way through both shows again over the past month or two. Very much enjoying the ride again so far, and it has been long enough now that I've forgotten quite a bit, despite still knowing all of the overall arcs and 'big' moments.

Right now I'm on season 1 of Angel and Season 4 of Buffy, and yeah, I'm also definitely looking forward to that Angel reveal from Sideshow, sooner the better. I just hope they nailed his human sculpt better than in the pf.

Angel has been confirmed and will be revealed by the end of the year, if not sooner.

I'm right there with you. Looking forward to seeing him back in polystone form.

Yes and he is AWESOME!

I do hope he won't be too awesome as then I'd be tempted to buy him, and that would never do. :lol

He's better than Spike in my opinion. WAY better.

seriously, buffygirl you must spill some details... is it early season 1, 2, 3 angel or more "mature" season 4,5 angel? we have never gotten that lean, semi -mean, make you want to give up your soul angel from the early seasons of both buffy and angel..
just rewatched I will remember you episode today and made me remember how incredible DB looked in those early days..

seriously, buffygirl you must spill some details... is it early season 1, 2, 3 angel or more "mature" season 4,5 angel? we have never gotten that lean, semi -mean, make you want to give up your soul angel from the early seasons of both buffy and angel..
just rewatched I will remember you episode today and made me remember how incredible DB looked in those early days..

The only thing I can say is..he is worth the wait. Trust me, time passes so quickly and he'll be here before you know it. Right now I'm most anxious to see how Faith turns out, and also, get Spike in hand.

I have a feeling Angel may be the last one in the line. I haven't heard anything more about any new pieces and Spike isn't doing so well. So I have a feeling we may get cut short. But please stand by...

Back