New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHUTUP BUFFY FAN NO. 2!!!!

Leave me, Buffy fan No. 1, alone! :lecture heh

Hmm, weren't you selling off your 1/6 collection not too long ago? I remember you asking me if I wanted to buy any of them, and also Anzik, who was going to get something (vamp angel) from you. ANYONE who is thinking of selling their Buffy collection could not be a No. 1 fan....BG FTW!!!!
:) ;)

Hmm, weren't you selling off your 1/6 collection not too long ago? I remember you asking me if I wanted to buy any of them, and also Anzik, who was going to get something (vamp angel) from you. ANYONE who is thinking of selling their Buffy collection could not be a No. 1 fan....BG FTW!!!!
:) ;)

I've been saying this since day one. Yet another reason why Eli can't be the #1 Buffy fan.

He has already claimed the title of "#1 Buffy." (Yes, I did type that correctly and your guess is as good as mine. Just let the guy have something. I don't know what he meant by "#1 Buffy," but it was obviously important enough to the point that he felt compelled to make such a claim on the Sideshowtoy.com website for the world to see, forever etching his name into the record books. But, hey, I digress.)

Anyways, he can have that title.....Ah, memories.....Where was I? Oh, that's right. Eli claiming that he is the #1 Buffy fan....No. (Please try to contain your laughter. I know his claims are absurb, but please understand he is a very special person to us here in Whedonville.)

Last edited:
I've been saying this since day one. Yet another reason why Eli can't be the #1 Buffy fan.

He has already claimed the title of "#1 Buffy." (Yes, I did type that correctly and your guess is as good as mine. Just let the guy have something. I don't know what he meant by "#1 Buffy," but it was obviously important enough that he felt compelled to make such a claim on the Sideshowtoy.com website for the world to see, forever etching his name into the record books. But, hey, I digress.)

Anyways, he can have that title.....Ah, memories.....Where was I? Oh, that's right. Eli claiming that he is the #1 Buffy fan....No. (Please ty to contain your laughter. I know his claims are absurb, but please understand he is a very special person to us here in Whedonville.)

Yes, he is a very.special.person. :rotfl

I didn't after all, so :monkey5 and I still buy Buffy product and my Buffy collection is bigger than your guys so... shush!

Jerks. :mad:

But I am special. My mommy even told me so. She said I am a special boy, and she always put it in parentheses.

You know what? We should have a trivia contest right now and here to determine who's the bigger Buffy fan.

*smirking while I stroke my Buffy trivia book*

That wont work because, you can search every Buffy quote, every bit of trivia on yahoo. There is no way anyone would lose.

The only way to win is a timed trivia. So it gives you a few seconds to answer before going to the next question. But only a few seconds otherwise you could look it up. I did the Buffy trivia on facebook and was one of the top scorers, then got bored. But like with that, you can also look stuff up, which I didn't think about until close to quitting. Darn me! lol.

In the end, we will all feel we are the number one Buffy fans because of how devoted we are to the show, the characters, the actors, the collectibles. So not one person can say they are a bigger fan than the next because, you don't really know!

I think I can safely say that I'm not the biggest Buffy fan. I might be spending all my free time online, talking to other Buffy fans about Buffy stuff, and shopping for Buffy collectibles(I other than food and rent and other necassary bills, I spend most money on collectibles. Who cares about new clothes, course literature and make up?) but despite that, I know I could be more obbsessed (because well, I was in the past) and that someone else probably is.

But I enjoy being able to freak people out with my Buffy knowledge from time to time. Lines like "Is there any Buffy quote you can't name character and episode for?" makes me proud. I should probably stop discussing Buffy so much tough. And using my student loan for collectibles.

Meh.

Buffy in knee highs? Season 1 or 2 Buffy! OMG! MUST HAVE THIS! HOW DID I MISS THIS?! Damn you people for not keeping me in the loop! Buffy was my first PF I ever purchased, granted most of my SS collection is now Marvel. Heck, even my first post originated from this forum! I am so getting this! She looks friggin' HOT!

The only thing I would ask is if they could bring down the skulls in size.. the chair would look better if they were made smaller!

BRING ON SCHOOL GIRL CORDY IN KNEE SOCKS AND PLAID SKIRT! GO FISH ANYONE?
LOL @ slow-witted canadians who are first finding out about this new line now.:lol:rotfl:lol:lol

Last edited:
#1 Clem fan! :rock
Empty004.jpg

KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really unmoved by this statue. I like the sitting on a grave idea posted above but this just looks tacky and 'meh'. Shame, I think that they could've done great things with the 1/6 line but let themselves down. I love my Cordy, posed so that she doesn't look like a bobble head, even my Giles figure. There was so much they got right and then they'd do a Faith or Willow and it all just goes tots up.

I really like this piece and will definitely buy, but I hope this doesn't turn into another T&A line.

Back