NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beat all three campaigns yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Definitely worth the price of the game. I have yet to play multiplayer though. If it is half as fun as the single player then I'll be pleased.

Don't start that in here. :slap:lol

Anyway , been playing this most of the night on xbl online and am enjoying it. It's amazing how much better the game is online than off imo. There is a glitch now that I've noticed a few people doing on youtube to get all the xp achievments instantly. :rolleyes:

I'm going through on Nightmare right now with the Marine....I want to smash controller!!!! Not fun to have to replay the entire mission when you die right before the end.

The multiplayer is fun but it is a pain in the butt to get a match going. I spent like 20 minutes trying to get a freaking match.

I'm going through on Nightmare right now with the Marine....I want to smash controller!!!! Not fun to have to replay the entire mission when you die right before the end.

Yep nightmare is certainly a nightmare with the marines. :monkey1
I'm on the jungle mission , its a joke how long it goes on.

The multiplayer is fun but it is a pain in the butt to get a match going. I spent like 20 minutes trying to get a freaking match.

On 360 I've found it best to search for a specific match rather than any. I always search deathmatch , 8 players personally.

This may have been posted before, but I find it pretty funny:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6TqzFC_2X-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6TqzFC_2X-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I've been waiting for years on the BEST ALIENS vs Predator game...and this is it! I agree that this game does NOT get the credit it deserves!

Never realised this! When you kill an enemy walk over to the body and line your head up with the bodies and a prompt will come up, head bite! :rock you take a massive chunk out of the corpses head! :horror

Never realised this! When you kill an enemy walk over to the body and line your head up with the bodies and a prompt will come up, head bite! :rock you take a massive chunk out of the corpses head! :horror

Hmm, i never knew this either. I did realise you can hack away at the dead bodies after you've killed them and take off limbs. Haha. Twisted fun.

This may have been posted before, but I find it pretty funny:

That was awesome!!!!
I've been scared a few times, specially in the Shifting pyramid...
:horror:horror

One of the reasons this game is awesome. It seriously doesn't get enough credit.

I agree!! :rock!!

Gotta try this!!!

Back