NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the point. You arent supposed to see ____, unless you have a flashlight. I love that.

Well, it can also be because the aliens keep pwning me. :eek:
I can't even get passed the club section. :monkey2
I'm this >--< close to cheating by brightening my television.

Pix:

Scale Ref
AVP001.jpg

AVP005.jpg

A closer look.

AVP002.jpg

AVP008.jpg

Well, it can also be because the aliens keep pwning me. :eek:
I can't even get passed the club section. :monkey2
I'm this >--< close to cheating by brightening my television.

Pix:

Scale Ref
AVP001.jpg

AVP005.jpg

A closer look.

AVP002.jpg

AVP008.jpg

Glad I cancelled the Hunter edition. If the facehugger was 1:1, IT'D BE WORTH IT. However half scale for the extra $50 and a comic book seems a bit much. I'll wait until the price drops and get it later on. $29 is the most I will pay for this..

I was playing Infestation with 18 people tonight. I officially love this game!

This game is what we fans needed. :D

Anyone else having problems redeeming the codes?
I've tried 3 times already and each time it says they're invalid. :confused:

I was playing Infestation with 18 people tonight. I officially love this game!

This game is what we fans needed. :D

Very true. I played with 4 people earlier and it was pretty fun. I was also enjoying the Predator mode...totally awesome to be cloaked and pick someone off with the Combistick while they're clueless to your location. In the post-game lobby everyone was laughing at the outrageous kills people were pulling on each other. One dude was very good and scored a double kill with the disc when two guys were chasing him in the tunnels.

The game is terrible. I cancelled my pre-order for the hunter edition after playing the demo for about 3 hours. Playing as the alien makes me nauseous. Terribly done. Nothing special about fighting or melee with any of the characters. Running is awkward with the human as you have to press the forward button and the same button to run.. Very stupid design. The climbing on the walls occurs at the wrong moments. What a terribly done game and worse yet, I am a huge fan of AVP PC titles.. The old AVP arcade game is 1000 times more fun and satisfying than this crap... The demo is enough for me to know not to waste money on this. I hope the Marines one is better..

told ya.........

I spent 3 hours playing the demo, and cancelled my pre-order for the HUnter Edition the next day. I was looking forward to this game but now and hoping Colonial Marines is better. Whomever decided to release the demo in its current form is an ID10T. The controls are awkward for the Alien and gets me dizzy. Ultimately it is not much fun when it really should be. THe original arcade game is more fun than this..

colonial marines will be a disapointmant also l think.l lost all faith in that company after watching great gameplay videos of hells highway and randy pitchford bragging about all the great features the game will have then the fame sucked,im expecting the same for that one,tho l hope it is good.

I have to say that I'm pretty disapointed. I do like what I have played of the single player Predator mode, and I will likely finish the campaigns. But the multiplayer...wow. What an unbalanced mess, not to mention that since there is no host migration, many ranked games do not even make it to completion. DEFINITELY rent this before making a purchase. Thanks god I didnt waste a ben on the collectors edition.

Hey can someone please help???
I'm playing as the predator in single player and Im stuck in
the refinery level. Objectives tell me to smash the pipes to put
out flames. I've been running around now for hours trying to find
what pipes I'm supposed to smash while fending off countless waves of aliens. If someone has passed this level please let me
know what the F@#$ I'm supposed to do.
Thanks in advance.

Hey can someone please help???
I'm playing as the predator in single player and Im stuck in
the refinery level. Objectives tell me to smash the pipes to put
out flames. I've been running around now for hours trying to find
what pipes I'm supposed to smash while fending off countless waves of aliens. If someone has passed this level please let me
know what the F@#$ I'm supposed to do.
Thanks in advance.

Throw your disc at the pipes above the flames.

Glad I cancelled the Hunter edition. If the facehugger was 1:1, IT'D BE WORTH IT. However half scale for the extra $50 and a comic book seems a bit much. I'll wait until the price drops and get it later on. $29 is the most I will pay for this..

Extra $50?
I saw this and like it so I looked it up on amazon. There its an extra $150.

Where can I get for only an extra $50? ... :monkey1

Extra $50?
I saw this and like it so I looked it up on amazon. There its an extra $150.

Where can I get for only an extra $50? ... :monkey1

Walmart.com

It's $99. But don't waste your money on it as it is not a 1:1 face hugger and the Multiplayer maps will be made available to everyone at some point for free. The PC version is crashing on people like crazy.. I would buy that but it is buggier than the demo.

Alright, I'll admit that I didn't think I would enjoy playing as the Alien much. But after trying the first level on the campaign--with the tutorial, its a blast. IMO, they should've had that part playable in the demo. The Alien has very complicated controls with the seamless transitioning that takes practice getting used to. And after playing it for a bit I can say that its awesome.

BWHAHAHAHA!!!! I just wiped out an entire squad of Marines, and just as I went to harvest a colonist he pulled out a pistol and blew his brains out. I guess that's better than getting fertilized with a parasite.

i started playing campaign as the marine but then decided to switch and play as the predator, its been fun so far. next up is the alien. i'll leave playing as the marine till last.

BWHAHAHAHA!!!! I just wiped out an entire squad of Marines, and just as I went to harvest a colonist he pulled out a pistol and blew his brains out. I guess that's better than getting fertilized with a parasite.

Sweet. Just picked this up a few hours ago. Can't wait to play it. Gamespot hated it but player reviews have been either love or hate.

Back