NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game was awesome! To go up to a marine from behind and rip their head from their body as the predator was so very rewarding and awesome. Not the most revolutionary game of the past decade, but its still a damn fun game! If you want your marines fix, play the campaign in this game. WAAAYYYYYYY Better then CM.

This game was awesome! To go up to a marine from behind and rip their head from their body as the predator was so very rewarding and awesome. Not the most revolutionary game of the past decade, but its still a damn fun game! If you want your marines fix, play the campaign in this game. WAAAYYYYYYY Better then CM.

I found the aliens campaign real fun but my fav is being my man the PRED.
so bad ***!

Of course I loved playing as the alien.
Killing cloaked Preds is my specialty. Just wish the alien had that acid-"spit/vomit" thing in MP. Open arenas sucked because the way to win was to just sit and wait in the little CQB areas.

Never really pop into this section but seeing this game on the first page made me excited there might've been a sequel or something:monkey2

:lol If there were at least a few more MP servers I'd say it'd be worth it because it's not unplayable and when you get the hang of it can even be fun, but the thing is, alot of people like me are only playing right now because of the dissapointment over CM, so the number of people who regularly play is going to drop even more. I was literally just in the MP lobby and theres only 1 server with 16 people atm.

I only ever play solo, no time for MP with my insane backlog. The only MP I do is MMO :)

Back