NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do they keep making these in 1st person? They pay lots of money for the license then hide the awesome models behind the camera :slap

The only time I got a good look at the different Predators was during the character select screen.. seriously now...

-

I am really against first person shooters because playing them makes me dizzy and I get motion sickness.
I know it sounds stupid but is something I personally get so I can't do nothing about it,
I pick up a control, and start moving and the movements of the camera all over the place makes me really nauseous, So if I play a first person is only because I really really like whatever is based on.

But, like you said, with first person shooters you cannot even see yourself, You cannot see the predator or alien or whatever. I always thought it was really retarded to be playing as the alien or predator when you can't even see them.

I played some of the AVP game a long time ago (not the newest one) and it was cool to be the pred but I lost interest and got really sick.

ohh man concrete jungle is only for xbox and ps2 I am buying a ps2 version on ebay right now.
never got to play that game.

Awesome game. Really wish we could get a predator game similar to concrete jungle on the ps3 and xbox 360.

finished the campaign with the predator so sick. the graphics on this game with directx11 are unreal. textures on the aliens, pred, walls are breathtaking. LOL I think colonial marines was made before AVP game lol.

man ! on the predator mission I was wondering what the hell where those skull mutated soldiers. I was like are they Xeno/human !!

I am on the marines campaign and I just found out there androids working for weyland. that is kind of cool. no wonder they had the logos on the eyes. creppy!
This game has scared me more then aliens colonial marines.
back to the game.

finished the campaign with the predator so sick. the graphics on this game with directx11 are unreal. textures on the aliens, pred, walls are breathtaking. LOL I think colonial marines was made before AVP game lol.

man ! on the predator mission I was wondering what the hell where those skull mutated soldiers. I was like are they Xeno/human !!

I am on the marines campaign and I just found out there androids working for weyland. that is kind of cool. no wonder they had the logos on the eyes. creppy!
This game has scared me more then aliens colonial marines.
back to the game.

You're talking about the 2010 AvP right? I always debated getting it.

Concrete Jungle is the closest thing for now. It has a few wide open city levels that come close.

Yeah Concrete Jungle is good!

I got all the upgrades and run with the City Hunter Costume.

As you know the levels are not in order, I played the game so much I could remember selecting the levels to play out the story line.

AVP 2010, at first, when using the Predator, I didn't really like the controls but worked them out and got used to them.

I usually play the Predator scenario.

Also they actually did decent job with the Marines scenario.

I am really against first person shooters because playing them makes me dizzy and I get motion sickness.
I know it sounds stupid but is something I personally get so I can't do nothing about it,
I pick up a control, and start moving and the movements of the camera all over the place makes me really nauseous, So if I play a first person is only because I really really like whatever is based on.

But, like you said, with first person shooters you cannot even see yourself, You cannot see the predator or alien or whatever. I always thought it was really retarded to be playing as the alien or predator when you can't even see them.

I played some of the AVP game a long time ago (not the newest one) and it was cool to be the pred but I lost interest and got really sick.

Exactly like you man! Sooooo many games I'd love to play but I can't because ill puke all over the place. I don't know why having a guy to focus on as opposed to the tip of a gun is so much better but it is. Every game should have the option so people like us don't miss out on great games.

Wow, that sucks, I didn't know that FPSs caused dizziness to some people.

You're talking about the 2010 AvP right? I always debated getting it.

yes I am ! just finished the marines campaign. pretty awsome.
this game is 10000000000000x better then colonial marines.
the graphics are so sick.

LOL I owed weyland with the smart gun. dam him and he's android clones.
looks like is off to the Alien planet and the final chapter to this awsome game.

ohh man when I defeted the predator in the arena I zomed on hes face and wow he looked just like the first predator(classic predator). so sick.

back to the game.

finished the game 100% story completed.
wow being an alien was fun as hell. too bad the campaign was so short.
dam that was crazy fighting the preds. so sick to see the wolf predator at the end.

dam man killing people as an alien is awsome.
the only downfall of the game its that is short.
the graphics looked amazing.

8/10 for me.

Exactly like you man! Sooooo many games I'd love to play but I can't because ill puke all over the place. I don't know why having a guy to focus on as opposed to the tip of a gun is so much better but it is. Every game should have the option so people like us don't miss out on great games.

it is because when it is first person the camera moves literally everywhere,

Up down to the left/right/down again, It moves so quickly too that I think that creates the motion sickness,
Because, If I play the game without moving the camera too much I can deal with it, but the moment I have to look all around a room for something I get really really dizzy.

When you have third person view the camera does not move As much, the camera moves but it has more focus.

yeah, I Wish It didn't. Many times playing the old AVP I had to stop and feel nauseous for the entire day, the feeling wouldn't go until I just went to bed.

If the first person shooter game Never moved up and down but only left to right I don't think I would get sick, If you could only move side to side,
Because when I play a first person shooter but it is an arcade, I don't get sick, but that is because the camera only moves when you progress.

Like this game, I could play this and finish it because the camera only moves when it needs to

it is because when it is first person the camera moves literally everywhere,

Up down to the left/right/down again, It moves so quickly too that I think that creates the motion sickness,
Because, If I play the game without moving the camera too much I can deal with it, but the moment I have to look all around a room for something I get really really dizzy.

When you have third person view the camera does not move As much, the camera moves but it has more focus.

yeah, I Wish It didn't. Many times playing the old AVP I had to stop and feel nauseous for the entire day, the feeling wouldn't go until I just went to bed.

If the first person shooter game Never moved up and down but only left to right I don't think I would get sick, If you could only move side to side,
Because when I play a first person shooter but it is an arcade, I don't get sick, but that is because the camera only moves when you progress.

Like this game, I could play this and finish it because the camera only moves when it needs to

ag1195.jpg

finished the game 100% story completed.
wow being an alien was fun as hell. too bad the campaign was so short.
dam that was crazy fighting the preds. so sick to see the wolf predator at the end.

dam man killing people as an alien is awsome.
the only downfall of the game its that is short.
the graphics looked amazing.

8/10 for me.

I might have to pick this up.

I might have to pick this up.

Don't I also played it yesterday on PC maxed, it doesn't look all that impressive, and the gameplay is subpar to any FPS of the past 5 years. The MP is ok but theres only 3 servers with players and a total of about 20 people that still play it at peak hours.

Don't I also played it yesterday on PC maxed, it doesn't look all that impressive, and the gameplay is subpar to any FPS of the past 5 years. The MP is ok but theres only 3 servers with players and a total of about 20 people that still play it at peak hours.

Well aren't a ****lng joy-kill ****sucker! :wave

:lol If there were at least a few more MP servers I'd say it'd be worth it because it's not unplayable and when you get the hang of it can even be fun, but the thing is, alot of people like me are only playing right now because of the dissapointment over CM, so the number of people who regularly play is going to drop even more. I was literally just in the MP lobby and theres only 1 server with 16 people atm.

well is better then Aliens colonial marines in evryway.

Back