NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never realised this! When you kill an enemy walk over to the body and line your head up with the bodies and a prompt will come up, head bite! :rock you take a massive chunk out of the corpses head! :horror

you must have not played the alien campaign yet then, because it's in the tutorial at the beginning :lol

Aliens vs Predator DLC Dropping Next Week
Written Tuesday, March 09, 2010 by Dan Webb

SEGA recently announced that they will be releasing the first batch of DLC next week for their recently released Aliens vs. Predator.

The Swarm Map Pack will contain 2 maps for all competitive game types and 2 new Survivor maps. These maps were previously only available to those that purchased the Special Edition of the game.

The Swarm Map Pack will include the Docks and Machine maps for competitive play and the Outpost and Hive maps for the Survivor mode.

The “Swarm Map Pack” will be available on 18 March for €5.99/ £4.79/ 560 Microsoft Points.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4587-Aliens-vs-Predator-DLC-Dropping-Next-Week.html

I think you can do it in the tutorial but its not something your told to do. I think thats where the confusion is coming from. Or maybe i'm totally wrong. Its quite likely. lol.

Just rented this game for the ps3 and cant get it to run at 1080p, only 720p :-(

Any one know a work around?

been playing it recently and its pretty good, just having that dark atmosphere gives it the classic look.

and its great when you sneak up on energies and kill them in grusome ways, lol

Aliens vs. Predator 'Bughunt' DLC Coming Next Week
Written Wednesday, June 30, 2010 By Richard Walker

SEGA has today announced that the next Aliens vs Predator map pack will be coming in July, introducing two new maps - 'Crashsite' and 'Furious' - for all six competitive multiplayer modes and two maps - 'Monument' and 'Tempest' - for survival mode in which a team of four Marines face down a horde of Aliens.

All four maps for the 'Bughunt Map Pack' will also incorporate brand new weather effects and environmental hazards to contend with upon the treacherous surface of killing ground BG-386.

Aliens vs Predator 'Bughunt Map Pack' will emerge from a big glowing egg on July 7th on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 560 Microsoft Points.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uSRKSnETD40&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uSRKSnETD40&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

med_20957avp_dlc02_monument_01_1280x720.jpg

med_20954avp_dlc02_crashsite_02_1280x720.jpg

med_20959avp_dlc02_tempest_01_1280x720.jpg

med_20955avp_dlc02_furious_02_1280x720.jpg

I bought the special edition of this game with the exclusive mini facehugger. But I got into Just Cause 2, and now Red Dead Redemption. So I will pick up this game again, and start playing it soon. The new DLC looks great to me! I'm a HUGE Alien and Predator fan. :wave

Just completed marine campaign on nightmare difficulty... never has a game given me such bad hockey temper before :gah: Good game though, bring on colonial marines :yess:

Back