1/6 AVP Part 3: She-Wolf Predator vs Queen Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I posted my work on 3 different forums. This one has the most interesting feedback!

I don't like the concept of a traditional looking female for Predators, and that HTs Machiko is beoynd stupid design wise...
BUT almost everything else is great. The work you've done on the body is mindblowing.
Yet another technical marvel of a custom figure! You never cease to amaze and inspire :)

I don't like the concept of a traditional looking female for Predators, and that HTs Machiko is beoynd stupid design wise...
BUT almost everything else is great. The work you've done on the body is mindblowing.
Yet another technical marvel of a custom figure! You never cease to amaze and inspire :)
Thanks for the kind words man!

what kind of epoxy putty do you use and are the white strips you use to make the boot bigger an the back of the body ?
I use Wave epoxy putty:
om091.jpg

And the white strip is very thin plastic sheet. I adhere those at the gap before applying the epoxy putty.

AWESOME custom! Your work on the body is superb!!!

I think the back crown of the head on the Predator rides a little high. I know you used a model kit but in my opinion it gives her a little of the big head syndrome. Or at least putting tendrils up that way may have helped as well.

Overall, great work!!!

AWESOME custom! Your work on the body is superb!!!

I think the back crown of the head on the Predator rides a little high. I know you used a model kit but in my opinion it gives her a little of the big head syndrome. Or at least putting tendrils up that way may have helped as well.

Overall, great work!!!
Thanks!

Regarding the head, I have to balance a number of things: the limited amount of dreadlocks I can get from Machiko, the size of the resin head, the swap-able mask, the hidden battery in the head, etc. What you see is already the best that I can do. Regarding the big back crown, I reference to some predator statue figures from Narin. They really open up my mind to accept that there can be different kinds of predator so I shouldn't be limited to those movie looks.

Back