Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the video henry!

:duff

giphy.gif

Finally got a chance to beat this and man was it great. With the exception of a few minor things with the interface it was perfect. Best thing to come of the license since Aliens IMO.

Finally got a chance to beat this and man was it great. With the exception of a few minor things with the interface it was perfect. Best thing to come of the license since Aliens IMO.

Agreed. Some things should of been omitted or changed, but overall a superb experience.

Third person actually crossed my mind more than once. I often forgot what my character even looked like without mirrors and very little cut scenes I got a little disconnected from her.

I glad they went with first-person as well. But, I think a third-person perspective could have worked fine for Isolation. Dead Space is still one of the scariest games I've played to this day, and it's a third-person shooter.

My attension was pulled away from this game after i got Abes Odyssey and The Evil Wthin. Need to get back into it. I got as far as the first glimps of the Xenomorph.

Very tense but dragged out intro, which is why the other games pulled me away i suppose

I glad they went with first-person as well. But, I think a third-person perspective could have worked fine for Isolation. Dead Space is still one of the scariest games I've played to this day, and it's a third-person shooter.

Good point. That game scared the crap out of me with the tension it provided.

For those that don’t visit the Aliens & Robots section Neca are making Isolation figures :yess:

B_b_UZUU0AAlHgK.jpg

I'm watching Aliens right now. Watching the ole tech on this movie reminds me of this game.

On a side note: I can't stop laughing every time I see Hudson freak out only to have Hicks shut him up.

Bill Paxton and Michael Biehn are great.

I hope.they get Amanda's likeness as good as they can. She has this moderately attractive real woman beauty to her.

And a flamethrower! The girl's hot! LOL

Back