New 1/6 line of LOTR figures by Asmus Toys!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tee hee and smilie behind it suggests that it is in jest.

I am learning, thank you for the advice hoodonit00.
I only read the posts, it seems i had not recogniced the hilarity of the complete message.

Anyone see anybody else making 1:6 LotR figures? No? Then shut the **** up. :cuss

tee hee. :eek:

Exactly. But that's also why I hope they start off with some creatures and easier likenesses. If they start off with the high profile characters and the likeness aren't there the line may end before it picks up steam. Plus I would think just like Toy Biz, Sideshow and Hot Toys, they will get better at making figures as time goes on. . . . . . . . . . and the prices will go up too :slap

Well at least we know with a RIng Wraith the lface sculpt won't be a problem. :lol

Are you kidding? As **** retentive as 1/6th scale collecters are someone could make a square box and someone would ***** that it wasn't square enough.

They'd complain that it looked more like a rhombus or that it could pass for a rectangle but not a square. :cuckoo:

Maybe the square would come with an exclusive art print of a square? :yess:

:nazgul

Are you kidding? As **** retentive as 1/6th scale collecters are someone could make a square box and someone would ***** that it wasn't square enough.

haha True. We would break out the tape measures and the photoshops. "This empty space isn't EMPTY enough!!!!" :lol

I can see it now:

The before and after photoshops of how the square would need to be tweeked to be more square like.

I think it's a damn good likeness
ben_stiller_03.jpg

wooo, wooo calm down guys... I was meaning about the clothes, the head is a nice, maybe with another paint it could be better.. ( I see the sculpt unpainted and I loved it),
but the clothes are terrible..:monkey4
ok the price is cheap.. whatever

They'd complain that it looked more like a rhombus or that it could pass for a rectangle but not a square. :cuckoo:

Maybe the square would come with an exclusive art print of a square? :yess:

:nazgul

haha True. We would break out the tape measures and the photoshops. "This empty space isn't EMPTY enough!!!!" :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm surprised they didn't start a thread here. Someone from Asmus posted on OSW that we will see pics from the first figure in about a week. Didn't confirm which figure it would be though. Going to be a long week. Hints that they would be making figures that SST didn't make and making better figures of some that SST did like Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back