New 1/6 line of LOTR figures by Asmus Toys!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I really hope they are good!!
Bring on the Wringraiths, Sauron and Saruman for starters!!

Celebrating the screening of the Hobbit, Asmus Toys is proundly to present you the newest addition to our license archive - The Lord of the Rings.

In 2013, we will bring you the characters from the best epic movie ever into 1/6 scale. There will be good and there will evil, there will be a brand new page full of wonderful creatures and heroes from the Middle Age ! There will be the fellowship, Helm's deep, and the return of the King It is not going to be a one or two figure series, this is going be full set of your favor characters, from any gender and any race !!So clear your shelf for the line of figures of your time, because the one ring that rules it all, has been remade.

Please keep an eye on our fellow up news regard the Lord of the Ring series, there will soon be an announcement of our first figure, also a exclusive website plus tons of events and update

392107_10151127660351968_276120219_n.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

This could be interesting. What other license or figures have they made?

Too bad its not from a better company. Most of their previous figures look like they could have been made by **** Toys. :lol I doubt these are any better than DiD or the Art Figures King.

Really surprised Sideshow hasn't stepped back into Middle Earth yet. They are pushing more boundaries than they used to. And the desire is there. As are unreleased protos :lol

The Art Figures King figure is not that bad..

and as for sideshow?

I wouldn't bring the ring within 100 leagues of their city...

not after the way they treated us. Disgusting.

Not sure what else they did, but it seems like the Asmus Toys Jim Carrey figures were pretty nice. Likeness was good. Curious to see what they can do.

Too bad its not from a better company. Most of their previous figures look like they could have been made by **** Toys. :lol I doubt these are any better than DiD or the Art Figures King.

Really surprised Sideshow hasn't stepped back into Middle Earth yet. They are pushing more boundaries than they used to. And the desire is there. As are unreleased protos :lol

They are in Middle-earth. The statue and PF line do a good job of representing what they need to do.

If Sideshow made these it would take 30 years just to get 10-20 figures

How the heck did these guys get the license?! I bought two figures from these guys, Gutts from Berserk and Dante 2.0. The headsculpt and paint apps on these are more like they were made by novice customizers than anything else. A license like this deserves Hot Toys or Enterbay. The outfits might be salvagable though.

I'd rather have figures from Hot Toys and just ignore any crazies that come along myself. Oh well. I didn't need to get into another line anyway.

I'd be cool with hot toys doing the stuff sideshow didn't do. A great gollum, gandalf the white, saruman, sauron, orcs, etc. I know they'd only do a few, and I'd be ok with that. We know how they work, and so i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Unlike leaving us missing a dwarf and 2 hobbits.

Thankfully, all i'm missing now is paint on merry and pip, and i've completed my own, so neener neener sideshow.

Thankfully for you though, Josh, I don't think hot toys would come near the hobbit. They would do one dwarf, and be like.. ok.. we are done! :)

Yeah, I don't think they'd do anymore figure than we're done when SS made Middle-earth 1:6 figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back