Asmus Toys - Trish - DMC V 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nagoya

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Trish (DMC V) Sixth Scale Figure features:
  • POP semi-seamless female body
  • Approximately 27 cm tall
  • Over 28 points of articulation

Features:
  • Two Super detailed head sculpts accurately depicted from the video game
  • One pair of relaxed posture hand
  • One pair of weapon holding hand
  • One pair of trigger hands
  • One pair of fists
Special features on clothing:
  • Manufactured and designed by POP Toys
  • One black leather vest
  • One pair of black leather pants
  • One black neck ring
  • One pair of two parts boot
  • One black belt
  • One black arm brace

Special features on weapons:
  • One pair of Luce & Ombra
  • Sparda

Accessories:
  • One Asmus Toys DMC Stand

EST SHIPPING DATE: Q3 2023

Attachments

• IMG_5852.jpeg
    IMG_5852.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5853.jpeg
    IMG_5853.jpeg
    952.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5854.jpeg
    IMG_5854.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5855.jpeg
    IMG_5855.jpeg
    801.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5856.jpeg
    IMG_5856.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5857.jpeg
    IMG_5857.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5858.jpeg
    IMG_5858.jpeg
    891.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5859.jpeg
    IMG_5859.jpeg
    973.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5860.jpeg
    IMG_5860.jpeg
    843.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7244.jpeg
    IMG_7244.jpeg
    538.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
KakaoTalk_20230602_100551243.png
KakaoTalk_20230602_102211389.png

Trish's face problem has been in the game, so I don't think there's a problem with Asmus's face shape.
(They've been saying that they use the modeling source of the game)

So I think they made a wise decision to give 'DMC4 head' as well,
but there will be individual likes and dislikes about her hair.

I can understand everything. But...

TOWEL.......?

Yeah, I know it's the towel that V gave Trish in the game.
But WHY................?

I was about to make a comment on how awful the sculpt is, but then I remembered it’s an improvement to how she actually looked in 5.

It’s Asmus though, so the quality will deteriorate for production figures anyway for even better accuracy.

I was about to make a comment on how awful the sculpt is, but then I remembered it’s an improvement to how she actually looked in 5.

It’s Asmus though, so the quality will deteriorate for production figures anyway for even better accuracy.

It was already a decided ending at the time that Asmus announced they would make 'DMC5 trish'.
I can feel their pain and anguish from this Trish they made LMAO

They've never given another numbering version of the head together.
That's how anxious they were.

Look, how mentally distressed are they to put a TOWEL in the composition?

I think the likeness is there definitely. Depending on the game scene, I think a darker eyeliner at the top and bottom might help.

The rooted hair... well... for me it brings it down a bit.

The body and arms can be slightly wider. I know she's skinny but the body used here makes her look like a bobblehead.

It would look better with seamless arms but the question on durability and poseability comes up.

Agree with all your points. There are definitely some positives considering the price point and it’s exciting to see the DMC4 sculpt will be included. But there’s also weird omitted details which could have made this a great Trish—It’s sad they seem to want to lock the sword of Sparda behind Luxury DMCV Dante, so I’m guessing they’re going to do yet another re-issue.

It would look better with seamless arms but the question on durability and poseability comes up.

People will be upset about the pleather, but that also means she will last just as long as all the other DMCV figs will.

I did a rough edit. Using the game cutscene as a reference, I added more eyeliner, slightly darken the under eye, and slightly darken and elongated the upper lips.

450863-IMG-5857.jpeg

Eh the sculpt is the least of my concerns with this, it's actually the best part.

The body and clothing look like third party quality. I mean look at that waist, it's smaller than her entire head.

This figure already had a chance with me because I actually liked DMC5 Trish. I get why many didn't, but I think translating Trish's features to a realistic actress, rather than freeform artistic creation, was always going to go that way. She has strong features that are hard to balance unless you allow yourself to make up faces. But I am super confused by this figure of her?? The face on this figure comes across as really sad. Different make up might save her, but I'm overall just confused more than anything else.

I'll probably get her out of loyality, but she is going to look so weird next to the guys.

Also if they were looking for random stuff to chuck in with the figure, sunglasses would be good. Hide her eyes, give her some cool DMC edge.

the seam in the arms, big head, I can overlook. but damn that big gap in the feet is making the figure look cheap.

I think the gap is there for demonstration purposes which are just poorly portrayed

After some of the initial shock wore off and dust has settled, I think I’m actually pretty excited to see how this figure turns out, especially the dmc4 sculpt. Think some simple painting around the eyes could help make it pretty good overall.

We would like to thank all the fans of DMC and provided many opinions on the Trish figure; changes are made accordable to the valuable feedbacks. We look forward to getting closer to the Trish in the hearts of every collector. thank you all and let us know what you think about the update.
230705aa.jpg

Back