Asmus Toys - Trish - DMC V 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eye makeup and adjusted hair part actually makes her look much better. Bravo :clap

We would like to thank all the fans of DMC and provided many opinions on the Trish figure; changes are made accordable to the valuable feedbacks. We look forward to getting closer to the Trish in the hearts of every collector. thank you all and let us know what you think about the update.View attachment 648218

Definitely an improvement on the face. Now, just get a better body for it. It looks too thin which makes the head too big for it. Having seamless joints will look better but durability will be a concern.

We would like to thank all the fans of DMC and provided many opinions on the Trish figure; changes are made accordable to the valuable feedbacks. We look forward to getting closer to the Trish in the hearts of every collector. thank you all and let us know what you think about the update.

trish_001.jpg

1. HEAD

The modified head is quite effective and in a good direction.
However, it has a strong painting feeling, so I don't know if mass-produced products will give the same impression.

And the hair needs to be made longer.
Personally, I prefer sculpted hair, but needs a lot of people's opinions on this.

trish_002.jpg

2. BOOTS

I understand you made Trish's ankle like this for mobility.
However, the disadvantage is that there is no attempt to hide the problem of appearance.

It is necessary to make a sculpture that can hide joints like Hottoy's Daredevil,
or change it to a method that can be made entirely of leather.

Covering only front doesn't solve the problem.

trish_003.jpg

3. Components

A Towel, please I hope you're joking.
This is an accessory that no one wants.

Actually, just looking at this part, I'm not sure you're making Trish serious.
You took promotional photos half-heartedly, and even edited them like amateurs.

You probably thought it was a preparatory step to see our reaction, but this has crossed the line.

Anyway, Trish's components have more to look forward to than a 'towel'.

Nightmare beta, Sparda (DMC4 ver.), Trish's electric effects, etc...
by putting the 'DMC4 head', I think the components need to be diverse if it's not fixed to one numbering.
(If you don't plan on making DMC1 or DMC2 Trish)

Please think carefully and judge.

Last edited:
Above comment is a bit overblown but the towel is pretty lame. Sunglasses for more character representation would be a neat idea imo, especially since it’s small and could help to keep the cost down.

The boots could be interesting if done well but it would be nice to have more pictures—I still think the original boot photo is a photoshop error.

Now that Asmus has made some great adjustments already, I think more photos with better editing would help convince, especially if we get to see the DMC4 sculpt :clap

Above comment is a bit overblown but the towel is pretty lame. Sunglasses for more character representation would be a neat idea imo, especially since it’s small and could help to keep the cost down.

The boots could be interesting if done well but it would be nice to have more pictures—I still think the original boot photo is a photoshop error.

Now that Asmus has made some great adjustments already, I think more photos with better editing would help convince, especially if we get to see the DMC4 sculpt :clap
tumblr_onii2ymErv1rrkahjo2_540.gif

You took promotional photos half-heartedly, and even edited them like amateurs.
That is Asmus in a nutshell. Their promotional division is a joke. Bad copywriting, bad design, most of the time. That's why they have the big issue about "Ash Willams" That writing actually came into production and sent to buyers are insane.

The new painted head looks much better! Different eyebrows and darker make up definitely save it.

Saw these discolouration issues on Asmus’s Gollum thread. The figure is only a few months old. Definitely worrying about how Trish will age.
View attachment 649770
View attachment 649771

Mine are similar - it's much worse in person than in photos but there's definitely a greenish hue to the arms and much chalkier looking. My wife said it looks like he's wearing a singlet and gloves. It's very disappointing to be honest.

Hopefully we get a better look at the alternate head soon, that will make or break the figure for me since I personally don’t collect figures with routed hair.

It’s not that I have anything against rooted but my OCD kicks when I see a routed hair figure next to a sculpted hair figure.

Weird, did anyone who order get cancellation notices?
If not, I’m going to guess they took it down so they could reupload better promotional pictures since they’ve already changed the sculpt and will need to show off the DMC4 one…

So so happy they decided to include Sparda. I wonder why they didn’t lead the reveal with these improvements to begin with? Either way, I’m pretty stoked, just hope the body won’t discolour like Gollum.

Why does it seem the DMC IV head looks more proportioned to the body compared to the DMC V head?

Hmm, she looks okay, I am a bit biased though, I really only like sculpted hair. I really like the 4 sculpt though. Will probably sell the other with the body. She’ll look pretty cool next to Dante.

Where can I preorder? I googled but didn’t find anything. Is it not up yet?

Back