NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It definitely looks like Stallone, but for some reason NECA's Stallone's all seem to have this blank gaze look to them, even the Rocky series.

I hope these are made so that you can come up with variants trough customization if NECA doesn't make the variants themselves.

Now I know this is a dead on likeness of Stallone since you think it isn't.

Someone should do a top ten complainers list. I swear there are certain members who soul purpose is to do nothing but give negative opinions:dunno

And here you are complaining about the so called "complainers.":dunno I swear there are certain members who do nothing but whine and _____ when someone doesnt completely agree with them.

And here you are complaining about the so called "complainers.":dunno I swear there are certain members who do nothing but whine and _____ when someone doesnt completely agree with them.

Gotta back you up here too because in the EB Rambo thread you supported the sculpt all along when I was critical of the early shots.

Gotta back you up here too because in the EB Rambo thread you supported the sculpt all along when I was critical of the early shots.

Thanks man. Apparently if you don't like something on this forum then your soul purpose is to "give negative opinions.":lol

Thanks man. Apparently if you don't like something on this forum then your soul purpose is to "give negative opinions.":lol

What kills me more is how often you can't be critical of something and still like it. I think this NECA portrait has issues but I still like how the figure's shaping up and will buy it.

I remembered that aswell. Balboa seems to have a knack for not keeping track of who is criticising/praising what. He gave support to Butters in the EB thread, not realising that Butters was one of the people criticising Enterbay.

IMG_0413__scaled_600.jpg

AxoFy8iCAAAp_wR.jpg

Last edited:
The paint looks incredible, but it wont look half as good when they hit the shelves. I never expect much from Neca, so this looks pretty good to me. Curious to see what other Rambos they have planned.

They've at least got planned a pre-bandana version from first blood.

0025117.jpg

That's a great Stallone likenss for NECA, if the SDCC proto is similar to this sculpt, then their painter did a butcher job or the photos are horrible because I don't get as much Stallone from it.

Also, as far as future plans, supposedly Rambo 1-3 are coming, sadly, no mention of 4.

I dont see Stallone in the proto sculpt above. I don't know what it is, maybe its a bad pic, but the proportions look extremely weird.

I'm waiting for Rocky 4 as my first NECA Stallone.

Hope First Blood will come with the M60 and not just his knife, maybe his knife spear too.

Despite some likeness issue, best 7" scale Rambo to date, blows N2 away, and a few steps better than Mirage.

Rocky 4 will be my first aswell. I can wait to see there other Rambos. For around $18 a figure you can't go wrong.

Nope, I'm going to get every version they put out, get while the getting's good, best chance for an extensive Rambo display. Hope Rambo 2 and 3 see shirt and no shirt versions.

Nope, I'm going to get every version they put out, get while the getting's good, best chance for an extensive Rambo display. Hope Rambo 2 and 3 see shirt and no shirt versions.

Im sure they will. I hope they do variants, the Rocky series has a good amount of variants, so Im sure Rambo will as well. Having all of these next to my Enterbay Rambo will make for a sweet display!:yess:

At the time, i mainly collected McFarlane and Neca's.

The only reason i got into HT when i did, was because at the time I couldn't find any good Rambo figures, and HT just released their Rambo III and that blew me away, and the rest is history along with my wallet.

I think the sculpt looks ok~ but it seems like they tried too hard with the expression. More or less, i can tell its him, but its like he stepped on a nail or he is an akward smiler like Chandler.

Either way, it'll only be USD15-18 or so... easy Yes for any red blooded Rambo fan.

20110623095715601.jpg

The new fotos looks worlds better than the first Facesculpt foto.

The joints on the Body are ugly and disapoint me.
For Versions without Shirts the Joints are bigger Problems.

I hope better Pictures comes at the Days.

Back