NECA: 1/4 DC License Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are doing generations of Batman is it unreasonable to expect a Reeve to be upcoming side by side with Cavill...????

Woah, woah, woah.

I expected Adam West Batman, but not ****ing '89 Batman and 66' Batman in surfing gear.

Holy crap! BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT.

Keaton Batman doesn't look as good as the Hot Toys one, but, man, it's still good! I'll take as many different renditions of the Keaton Batman as I can. Well done NECA.

6a00e54ee7b642883301156faec4c3970c-450wi

When they do BTAS...then I'll share that sentiment.

these are not for me but im all for Neca making more 1/4 scale figures. its a nice cheaper alternative that's "good enough" for shelf display.

:clap

Super stoked! Will pick up any and all 1/4 Neca Batman. Can you imagine a 1/4th Romero and Jack?

*Waits for TonyMeis to make a cape that cost just about as much as the figure* :lol I'll probably buy one too. :(

All this Batman 66 merch is insane! I wasn't going to get the Mattel Batman line but the surfer shorts bats has won me over. BRING IT!

that 89 Bat looks pretty damn good, face sculpt isnt great, but the rest i'm quite impressed with.

not sure if i'd buy given i have the HT one but i might :p
NECA are doing some great things at the moment.

NECA's thrown down the gauntlet here. Pretty impressive. That Keaton Batman and Cavill Superman will look great with my Enterbay Batman and Joker and the HT 1/4 TDKR Batman when it gets released. Hot Toys really ought to give us a peek at their 1/4 line. Just sayin.

Back