NECA: 1/4 DC License Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 Keaton Batman.

20130210-111600.jpg

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/toy-fair-news-from-neca

I know this is off topic, but are those 1/4th scale Lone Ranger figures, or are the other ones just really tiny?

I think those are 2-up prototypes for 7" figures.

The others are the 3 3/4" line.

Yeah, I went back and looked at the number of planks on the walls behind them (the two Batmen have quite a few more than the Ranger and Tonto). Damn, those Batmen look good, though.

Gotcha. I recall them doing 2-ups for SDCC before.

But I can't remember any 3 3/4 figures from NECA. Interesting.

Yeah. 7" and 18" in time for theater release. 3 3/4" for dvd/bluray.

Lone Ranger isn't the only 3 3/4" line they're working on. Gear of War is being released this month.

Ua6Qj8x.jpg

Pretty freakin excited about this Burton Batman news. This year was going to look like slim pickings to add anything to the collection other than the HT 89 Batmobiles. Bring on as much as they can.

Both of those Batman figures are a must buy. I am glad to see NECA tapping into the 1/4 scale Batman market. I am not super thrilled with the joints on the Adam West Batman, but I guess its better than no poseability.

Both of those Batman figures are a must buy. I am glad to see NECA tapping into the 1/4 scale Batman market. I am not super thrilled with the joints on the Adam West Batman, but I guess its better than no poseability.

Tapping? didn't they start this gangsta **** with their 1/4 scale predators and Robocop?

I hope Neca is successful in this stuff. I'll be buying whatever they're offering from DC lineup. It's a good, cheap alternative to the ever rising cost of Hot Toys.

Back