NECA: 1/4 DC License Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, all I read was "Hot Toys" and Sideshow Collectibles. Hopefully, HT doesn't hold out too long with their products for this line. Wouldn't that be an awesome and unexpected surprise. Everyone's busy waiting for them to reveal the Returns, Arkham, and new TDKR stuff, and, out of the blue, they reveal the specs and pics for the West Batman and Ward Robin (or villain). This is one line that I really hope gets the DX treatment.

Last edited:
If you saw their recent 7" and 18" figures you'd never be interested in such news.

If you saw their recent 7" and 18" figures you'd never be interested in such news.

Why not? They make great product. Especially for the price.

I hope they make 1/4 figures from the Dark Knight Trilogy. Then I'd actually buy some 1/4 scale figures.

I hope the 1/4 MOS Superman is going to be made. On NECAs facebook they said they would be making MOS bobbleheads.:slap

Last edited:
I'm sorry, all I read was "Hot Toys" and Sideshow Collectibles. Hopefully, HT doesn't hold out too long with their products for this line. Wouldn't that be an awesome and unexpected surprise. Everyone's busy waiting for them to reveal the Returns, Arkham, and new TDKR stuff, and, out of the blue, they reveal the specs and pics for the West Batman and Ward Robin (or villain). This is one line that I really hopes gets the DX treatment.

Clearly you did not read the article. Here is a snippet of them mentioning NECA doing an 18" Supes from Man of Steel.

Enthusiasts also won’t want to miss statues from Sideshow Collectibles; authentic prop replicas from Noble Collection; an 18-inch articulated figure from NECA;

I did. It involved all of the licensing press that WB was promoting. Including products for "Batman" (1966) from Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles. The Neca stuff is cool, but not my cup of tea.:peace

It's not as prevalent as the NECA stuff, but it's there, and it's exciting. My interest is piqued by the prospect of a 1/4th scale Batman and Superman, but I doubt I'd buy them. Particularly, Superman, if HT were to revisit the character in their QS line.

This is awesome news. NECA's 1/4 scale figures are pretty damn awesome. If the West Batman comes in as good as the Predator, I'll be a happy camper.

This is awesome news. NECA's 1/4 scale figures are pretty damn awesome. If the West Batman comes in as good as the Predator, I'll be a happy camper.

That would be sweet, put that West Bats next to the Enterbay! Maybe depending how it looks.:wink1:

1/4th Henry Cavill figure :rock

Hopefully the paint job and sculpt are top notch. Wasn't impressed by their Captain America Evans figure.

1/4th Henry Cavill figure :rock

Hopefully the paint job and sculpt are top notch. Wasn't impressed by their Captain America Evans figure.

Yea I'm surprised by the paint on their 1/4 Cap especially with how great the paint is on their 1/4 Gollum/Smeagol. I think the sculpt will be good though. However, if it's 1/4, I migh just wait for the PF

1/4 Keaton Batman.

20130210-111600.jpg

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/toy-fair-news-from-neca

Back