Sideshow: Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iminime said something to that effect, but nothing's come of it as far as I know. And I'd guess if they do, then maybe it's a region specific license.

Denny said they were working on "Evil Dead," though I don't think he specified which one, or if it was with ZCWO, or what. It was a while back though, so I've assumed that it fell through somehow. I guess it's possible they assisted with the SSC one. . .Iminime has been doing licensed stuff though--the soccer guys and Charlie Chaplins.

Digging this sudden explosion of interest in this series from companies, definitely excited with the thought of seeing some proto photos :lol

Denny said they were working on "Evil Dead," though I don't think he specified which one, or if it was with ZCWO, or what. It was a while back though, so I've assumed that it fell through somehow. I guess it's possible they assisted with the SSC one. . .Iminime has been doing licensed stuff though--the soccer guys and Charlie Chaplins.
Following up on this, Denny and crew are working on a separate project. Apparently Army of Darkness:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...Iminime-Army-of-Darkness-1-6-Scale-Figure(s-)

Back