NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/SDCC11_Editorial_Rundown_The_NECA_Booth_139981.asp

While on the subject of Stallone movies, we took the opportunity to talk about NECA’s upcoming Rambo figure. They promise they will have lots of Rambo to show next year, but right now the line is in the very early stages of production. Films 1-3 are on board with plans for a First Blood Rambo kicking it all off. There will be a couple of versions from the first film before they move onto part 2 and so forth.

that's a shame the NECA isn't doing Rambo pearl of the cobra because it would have been nice to see versions boatman vs. pirates, boatman with arrow (or one boatman figure with all accessories with interchangeable head with different bandana) and final battle with machete.

I guess the NECA wants to stay true to doing films from the 80's and 90's since they are not doing any Rocky V or Rocky Balboa figures either. why cant they just make a box set with a figure from each film it would quench completist and save plastic with cardboard recycle packaging

I know this is for the NECA figures, but I haven't seen anyone mention the sneak peak that Enterbay had for their own Rambo figure.

Based on the gear I'm assuming it's from Rambo II. Do we know if this is a 1/6th scale figure, or is it going to be more along the lines of their 1/4 scale T-800

Last edited:
like other Enterbay figures it probably won't see the light of day. it was suppose to be 1/6 but they probably would have made the cross bracelet too thin and thus exposing the right wrist joint when flexing.

I know this is for the NECA figures, but I haven't seen anyone mention the sneak peak that Enterbay had for their own Rambo figure.

Based on the gear I'm assuming it's from Rambo II. Do we know if this is a 1/6th scale figure, or is it going to be more along the lines of their 1/4 scale T-800

from what i gather, it will be from rambo 3.

Where are you guys getting these ideas about the Enterbay, only thing I've seen was an ad at a show with a photo from Rambo 4.

First Blood Rambo in the early stages & ready for action. Enjoy & spread the word Rambo is coming this Fall.

AllOTgrCAAAK1rl.jpg:large

Where are you guys getting these ideas about the Enterbay, only thing I've seen was an ad at a show with a photo from Rambo 4.

have no idea which thread it was in but Enterbay showed a pic of the weapons for their upcoming 1/4 HD Rambo ....and the most obvious give away was the knife from Rambo 3 - no confusing that badboy!

Bows and arrows were also shown.

Yeah not bad,i really like the look of the Poncho.I don't expect much from a action figure as these are like under 20$ a piece.

Back